AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-06-2005, 17:48   #121

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Italia
Oddo in no rush to leave Lazio Friday 17 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan target Massimo Oddo assures fans he is not desperate to leave Lazio, though he admits a move would help his international chances.

“I think I should say that right now I am 100 per cent a Lazio player,” he told SpqRadio. “I cannot give odds on my departure, but I am happy at this club and glad that I have become an important element of the squad.”


The full-back has long been linked with the Rossoneri, but a deal has not been struck and it’s reported the price-tag is considered to be too steep.


Oddo has made no secret of his desire for a step up in his career and is disappointed at the lack of silverware.


“When I arrived here there were different ambitions and objectives for the club and we all faced a difficult financial situation, but that is not a problem for me,” he insisted. “I have a long contract with Lazio and the club will decide my future. I’m sure the outfit will be challenging for honours again soon enough.”


The arrival of new Coach Delio Rossi has also reassured the players of a new era for the Biancocelesti.


“I don’t know him personally, but seeing what he achieved at Lecce and Atalanta I consider him the right man to start again with talented youngsters. Rossi has precise ideas on football and wants to put them into practice.”


Lazio’s problems have seen Oddo slip out of the Azzurri set-up and he could put pressure on for a move to Milan in order to be ready for the 2006 World Cup.


“It’s easier to make your mark with a big club, especially as playing alongside world class teammates raises your game and aids your professional development. In any case, I think Italy Coach Marcello Lippi prefers other players who suit his tactics more than me.”
Sh!te... it seems that only more money can make up his mind now...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 19:09   #122

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
I honestly don't see anything new in the above quote. Oddo reassuring Lazio fans he is gonna be a Laziale for life? Well, what the hell would you expect him, or Totti, or Adriano to say. For the papers and fans he is gonna portray himself as the biggest Lazio fan of all time, while in reality ... he would be dreaming in red-and-black.
Delio Rossi's arrival signaling a new era for Lazio? Yeah, in Serie B that is. The fact that Rossi was one of the few coaches, who didn't refuse to Lazio, shows how low this once glorious club has fallen. And what future can they possibly have with a coach like him? What he did in Atalanta? Well, after they had managed to stay in A under Mondonico, he failed them in Serie B, that's what he did.
Let's be honest - no player in his right state of mind would like stay in Lazio under these conditions with no clear future before the team. If Oddo is still there it is because Milan are probably concentrating on Gila and Crespo's transfers now and only after that they would pay more attention to Oddo.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 20:14   #123

shevagol_7

Registered User
 
shevagol_7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka'
shevagol_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he will end up in Milan but right now his transfer isn't a priority Gilardino and Crespo are. I am really hoping to see him here. Cafu can only be at a top level for maybe 2 years so he would be a great replacement as well as he can split games with Cafu to give those 35 year old legs a rest.
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!
shevagol_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 00:51   #124

albertini_forever

Registered User
 
albertini_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Garut, Bogor, Jakarta
Fave Players: Albertini
albertini_forever
zlatanov good post ... really ...
let's hope gila and crespo transper finish soon ...

c'mon milan ....
__________________
hate aing mah ngan ukur keur AC. Milan jeung Persib
albertini_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 03:19   #125

ASHWIN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
ASHWIN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
I have heard somewhere that we are offerin Lazio two players for Oddo... but I do not know who exactly....

I think they are Donati and Pancaro.I don't think that there is cash involved.
Nonetheless, i'd still prefer Mancini as a permanent replacement.
ASHWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 05:45   #126

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
If Oddo is still there it is because Milan are probably concentrating on Gila and Crespo's transfers now and only after that they would pay more attention to Oddo.
The I have one question why did we signed Vogel and Janku, when we were concentrating on Crespo - Gila affair?

I guess the problem is not the matter of priority but of money. Oddo is too expencive. Although I bloody want him to see in rossonero
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 06:11   #127

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports.it
Galliani raises offer for Oddo
Posted 17 Jun '05, 11:55 AM

Adriano Galliani met the Lazio officials yesterday to talk about a possible Oddo transfer. It's a matter of money and Lazio doesn't want to ask less than before. That's why Milan has raised the offer and put 2€ million plus the loan of Pancaro and Donati on the table.
Seems that Galliani is raising the price... it means he wants him
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 06:45   #128

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Seems that Galliani is raising the price... it means he wants him
ok do u know how much tooooo
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 08:16   #129

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
The I have one question why did we signed Vogel and Janku, when we were concentrating on Crespo - Gila affair?

I guess the problem is not the matter of priority but of money. Oddo is too expencive. Although I bloody want him to see in rossonero
Vofel was for free and the van Bommel case - when we let Barca get him before we even got interested in him - made us hurry up. Actually, I think I read that this transfer was done soon after the Milan-PSV games, and not only after the end of the season.
As for Janku, his transfer was done already in January and Milan, Udinese, and the player simply waited until the end of the season to anounce it.
For Oddo, Gila, and Crespo, however, things are yet to be determined and there will be a lot of negotiating going on. Since Galliani ad Braida cannot be in several places at the same time, it is obvious the last two are going to be a priority for us and when all is done and dusted there, it would be Oddo's turn.
On his price, nobody says that Milan will just pay up the first amount of money Lazio throw at them, but for this Galliani and Lotito need to negotiate, and it won't be easy for 5 mil euros for a player like Oddo is far from being a rediculous asking price, and Milan will have very limited array of reasons to bring the price even further down.
My guess is, in the end, Milan will either pay 4-4.5 mi for Oddo or 3.5 and a loan of player like dalla Bona or Boriello.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 08:19   #130

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Vofel was for free and the van Bommel case - when we let Barca get him before we even got interested in him - made us hurry up. Actually, I think I read that this transfer was done soon after the Milan-PSV games, and not only after the end of the season.
As for Janku, his transfer was done already in January and Milan, Udinese, and the player simply waited until the end of the season to anounce it.
For Oddo, Gila, and Crespo, however, things are yet to be determined and there will be a lot of negotiating going on. Since Galliani ad Braida cannot be in several places at the same time, it is obvious the last two are going to be a priority for us and when all is done and dusted there, it would be Oddo's turn.
On his price, nobody says that Milan will just pay up the first amount of money Lazio throw at them, but for this Galliani and Lotito need to negotiate, and it won't be easy for 5 mil euros for a player like Oddo is far from being a rediculous asking price, and Milan will have very limited array of reasons to bring the price even further down.
My guess is, in the end, Milan will either pay 4-4.5 mi for Oddo or 3.5 and a loan of player like dalla Bona or Boriello.
hope we get all of em
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 08:23   #131

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Seems that Galliani is raising the price... it means he wants him
I am not sure if that article from sport.it is to be trusted for Donati, if I am not mistaken, is already ENTIRELY a Fiorentina player and we have nothing to do with him any more. Until now, I think we owned 50% of him and the rest belonged to Fiorentina.
As for Pancaro, it is possible that his contract with Lazio has expired by now but in general we signed him on a 2-year loan deal and I haven't read or heard anything regarding Milan signing him on a permanent contract, so I just don't see how we could include in Oddo's deal a player, Pancaro, who we don't even own.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 08:52   #132

albertini_forever

Registered User
 
albertini_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Garut, Bogor, Jakarta
Fave Players: Albertini
albertini_forever
... zlatanov ... good very accurate ... and i hope you post in alberto gilardino thread, to talk about Gila transfer speculation ...
__________________
hate aing mah ngan ukur keur AC. Milan jeung Persib
albertini_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 17:21   #133

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I am not sure if that article from sport.it is to be trusted for Donati, if I am not mistaken, is already ENTIRELY a Fiorentina player and we have nothing to do with him any more. Until now, I think we owned 50% of him and the rest belonged to Fiorentina.
As for Pancaro, it is possible that his contract with Lazio has expired by now but in general we signed him on a 2-year loan deal and I haven't read or heard anything regarding Milan signing him on a permanent contract, so I just don't see how we could include in Oddo's deal a player, Pancaro, who we don't even own.
u may be right about pancaro, but as for donati i think ur mixing him with donadel ... donati spent last season with messina, he ours
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 18:42   #134

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
u may be right about pancaro, but as for donati i think ur mixing him with donadel ... donati spent last season with messina, he ours
yoiu are right, I guess it was donadel who joined la Viola ... oh, dio, we must own half of Serie A
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2005, 18:48   #135

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertini_forever
... zlatanov ... good very accurate ... and i hope you post in alberto gilardino thread, to talk about Gila transfer speculation ...
well, it wasn't that accurate for I guess I confused donati with donadel ... or was it the other way around ... but still I am certain that if we want Oddo, the only reason why he is still a Laziale is because we have more important business to attend to right now, plus a 5 mil euro ASKING price for a player like Oddo is hardly a obstacle that can't be overcome with some negotiation Galliani-style.
As for posting in the thread on Gila, I guess I am too late for it looks like people there have already gone nuts and can't be saved ...
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.