![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: which match is harder to accept? | |||
| riazor revolution: losing 4-0 after being 4-0 up in CL QF 2003/2004 |
|
9 | 12.16% |
| the unbelievable night in istanbul: milan being 3-0 up only to lose on penalties later on |
|
65 | 87.84% |
| Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#46 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Leeds, UK
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
I am still to get over it...I have forgiven all I thought culpable in the defeat, but I will remember it forever. For the entire week after the final I was in a daze, and finally had to stop thinking about football completely, in order to regain some focus in my life. Thankfully, I had a major scare the morning after, when my pregnant wife told me she hadnt felt the baby move for a long while...that put my priorities back in place, yet after she called to tell me all was well....I fell back into the depression, albeit not as strongly as I had been before. Only the one you love can really hurt you, and let me tell you, that loss hurt me big time... However....next season, is a new season, and if Galliani and Berlu reinforce the team properly, we will be right back in the final....and this one, I can tell you from now, we wont lose.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Fave Players: every Milan player+ some others
![]() |
Harder to accept is defenetly Liverpool. Deportivo match gave me anger, not depression, 'cause I knew we understimated Deportivo(and I still would do so) + I know Deportivo is WAAYYYYYYYY inferior to us, there were 90 minutes of really bad football by Milan, a night were nothing goes your way + not everybody in the world saw it.
Against Liverpool, we played good, we created ocasions, things happened 'cause of destiny, not 'cause we had and off-night. For 45 minutes we played the greatest football I have seen in the last 2 seasons and 1/2(only compared to our game in the begging of 02-03 season). 6 minutes threw everything away, just 6 minutes, we played great the other 114 minutes. Maldini scored, Kaka played excelent, Crespo did a double, excelent defense, Gatusso + Pirlo getting every ball. EVERY SINGLE DAMN PERSON saw this game, and still talks about how great Liverpool's reaction was, and how arrogant were Milan players, and the thing is: Milan wasn't arrogant, Milan had a bad lapse, Liverpool's reaction really is a nothing, it was all due 'cause of Milan. Damn even Dudeck ,who sucks, did incredible savings. Something was screwed that day, that's why is harder to accept(considering also that I forgot about the game against Deportivo a week later, and almost 22 days after the disaster at Istanbul I still can't get over it says a lot too). |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
true... im still annoyed by the fact that dudeks only good game in his entire career came against us
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Guest
|
It has to be the night in Istanbul, first we see San Paolo withing the 1st minute, then we go on to dominate the entire 1st half, then '6 minutes of Madness', after which we continue to dominate the 2nd, then comes the extra time, we should have won then but there seemed to be some Mysterious Force that stopped the ball going through the net. Finally came the Shootout HeartBreak.
Such rollercoaster of emotions in the space of 2 1/2 hrs. Seriously, Football is a great sport. |
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
![]() |
istanbul
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
![]() |
As Staci said: Such rollercoaster of emotions in the space of 2 1/2 hrs.. Well, that sums things up.
What really hurts with this defeat is that, I honestly believe we were the better side in this match - FAR BETTER SIDE!! Okay Liverpool scored 3 goals against us in 6 minutes, but in those 6 minutes were not even under pressure. They just scored on those half chances they got. Days after, the defeat still hurt, and even today thinking back, wow it REALLY hurts still. I know there is a new chance next season, but reaching the final again is so damn difficult... ![]()
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
Heeey, stop with this bullsh!t !!!
We gotta forget the both games, I know it's not easy, but we have to. We gotta look forward and to try to recover as much as we can. The best way to do it is to win the 2006 final in Paris :diavolo:
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Fave Players: Pippo,Sheva,Kaka,Pires,Henry,Reyes,Pirlo,Lahm,Volz
![]() |
i choose liverpool.. coz we definitely played much better in the first half.. i mean since the first goal everything seemed to be going rith.. 3-0 up i even considered going back to study for my exam the next day!! everything was just heart breaking after, we were so close for a moment felt we even had it!
__________________
No matter what, Milan's always my BABY
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
![]() |
AAAAAAARGH let's get over it and move on
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() ![]()
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
![]() |
definitely liverpool; we were up 3-0 and loose in penalties. whole freakin season down the drain.
|
|
|
|