AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-07-2005, 09:16   #1486

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
I wouldn't mind signing Cassano, if Gila isn't coming. Not that he would be any less expensive.

Maybe we can get Tomasson back, if we ask nicely...?
actually Cassano would be cheaper. HIs price tag is pegged at something like 13 million pounds.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:17   #1487

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Should we open a new thread...entitled..."Alternatives to Gila" only to close it tomorrow when he signs? Oh sorry, I run the risk here of further offending my good friend Kui, who is mucho upset about all the surities issued in this thread about Gila´s arrival...

Actually, who else is there apart from Gila?

Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?

If they do, which player do you think it is?

I'm sure he has a plan B. Nobody thought of him using a plan B because so many thought Gila was ours. Honestly??? I have no idea. Seems to me many were sooo sure of this Gila thing. But yeah nothing wrong with opening an alternative thread when we wasted so much on this one.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:18   #1488

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
Nice avatar.
Thanks. It is a symbol of an order I belong to.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:19   #1489

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
I wouldn't mind signing Cassano, if Gila isn't coming. Not that he would be any less expensive.
There is an Transfer Embargo on Roma pending appeal.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:20   #1490

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Well Plan B is Michael Owen.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:20   #1491

Shevchenko7

Registered User
 
Shevchenko7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: Adelaide (Australia)
Fave Players: Kaka', Inzaghi, Pato
Shevchenko7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Should we open a new thread...entitled..."Alternatives to Gila" only to close it tomorrow when he signs? Oh sorry, I run the risk here of further offending my good friend Kui, who is mucho upset about all the surities issued in this thread about Gila´s arrival...

Actually, who else is there apart from Gila?

Do you think Galliani et al dont have a plan B?

If they do, which player do you think it is?

I personally would be happy with another player like JDT, someone who is well aware that they are going to have alot of bench time. We already have 3 top class forwards so adding a 4th could disrupt harmony, especially a player like Cassano- just imagine the way he'd act if he had to spend long periods on the bench!

Worst case scenario - why don't we just bring back Kutuzov, he was scoring some good goals in the Serie A last season for Sampdoria.
Shevchenko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:20   #1492

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
100 pages and Gilardino stays at Parma at this moment.

There is no real alternatives, RVN? Cassano?

Vucinic already linked with Inter, Toni to Firenze... everybody is constructing a superb team... except Milan.

At this moment only Christian Vieri can play with Milan, Sheva will miss the USA Tour and TIM Trophy too!!! (2 weeks to recover)
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:24   #1493

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhRiS
There is an Transfer Embargo on Roma pending appeal.
Yeah, but I think they can still sell players. They're just not allowed to sign anyone.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:26   #1494

Smoje

Registered User
 
Smoje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Smoje is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
Yeah, but I think they can still sell players. They're just not allowed to sign anyone.
Yes, only can sell players, so it will be a good opportunity to sign Cassano!!

Roma supporters don't like it so... Cassano not going to Juventus please!!
__________________
¡FORZA MILÁN!

Questo è il Milan. Questo è un club, un intero ambiente, che si dimostra unico proprio perchè non si fa travolgere da un verdetto pesante.

La Fede Morirà Con Noi. Non Prima. SoLo Chi Cade, Può Risorgere

Campione siamo noi!! Milanista Per Sempre!
Smoje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:32   #1495

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
hope gila comes,
btw when does cassano's contract expire?
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:32   #1496

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
perhaps plan B is a midfielder . . . however they now need another forwards after JDT's exit
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:34   #1497

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Hey Kui, the link representing your signature is to some really cool choir music...I strongly suggest you listen to that....it is sure relaxing me!!!

While meditating to the wonderful sounds, I thought of...wait for it...Lucarelli...all we have to do is make him an offer he cant refuse...a la Don Corleone...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:35   #1498

Shevchenko7

Registered User
 
Shevchenko7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: Adelaide (Australia)
Fave Players: Kaka', Inzaghi, Pato
Shevchenko7
For a midfielder I'd love to see Milan sign Marco Bresciano in the future, he will surely be leaving Parma for bigger things in the next couple of years and I hope it's Milan that reap the benefits.
Shevchenko7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:37   #1499

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Hey Kui, the link representing your signature is to some really cool choir music...I strongly suggest you listen to that....it is sure relaxing me!!!

While meditating to the wonderful sounds, I thought of...wait for it...Lucarelli...all we have to do is make him an offer he cant refuse...a la Don Corleone...
LOL! Warro I was biting all the bait you were luring me. This one finally hooked! LOL!

Somehow you've said the right thing. Truce then it is!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 09:42   #1500

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevchenko7
For a midfielder I'd love to see Milan sign Marco Bresciano in the future, he will surely be leaving Parma for bigger things in the next couple of years and I hope it's Milan that reap the benefits.
Bresciano is good, would be a good investment for us.
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.