![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Anything from Milan Barca 1994???? PLEAASSSSEEE!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Los Angeles,USA
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,stam,shevchenko,cafu,kaka
![]() |
anymore goal videos of milan-real matches plz upload. my friends majority r real badrid fans, i loved the look on their face when i made them see this video.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
![]() |
Mozilla has some problems in it, i use it too, i have a lot of new plug ins if anyone is interested.
Last edited by KhRiS; 20-07-2005 at 13:39. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Tuzla (BiH)
Fave Players: Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta, Nesta, Gattuso,
![]() |
Superior game , we are the greatest
I try to download with mozilla but it cant i must used internet explorer .
__________________
Per sempreMilano MI SMO VAMA SO NA RANU
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Playboy Mansion
Fave Players: Miss July
![]() |
Quote:
she said "don`t worry you can see them play again anytime".... AAARRGGGHHHHHH!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ok, sorry for being so stupid, but I dont understand the language the site is in, so I cant find the download link...I really want to download this file though!!!!! HELP!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ...think I got it ..sheesh how stupid am I?
Got it!!! Excellent quality video, and a beautiful score line!!! Splendid!! Thanks ever so much!!
__________________
I Love Milan. Last edited by Warro Bantan; 21-07-2005 at 12:01. Reason: Left out some stuff...:D |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
well its in arabic but i use mozilla :sad:
|
|
|
|