AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will be Milan's Top Scorer?
Kaka 0 0%
Gilardino 9 25.71%
Vieri 0 0%
Inzaghi 1 2.86%
Shevchenko 25 71.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-2005, 20:55   #1

otoniel

Registered User
 
otoniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
otoniel is on a distinguished road
Milan's Top Scorer

Who will be Milan's Top Scorer? for this new season

Last edited by otoniel; 29-07-2005 at 23:43.
otoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 08:49   #2

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
I think Gila will be, I'm not being ridiculously optimistic, I think because they are in the same team that he and sheva won't score as many as they would each but will have a great combined total. I think Gila will pip Sheva though because he'll grab a couple of hat-tricks.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 08:57   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think Sheva will be top scorer this year. My reason for choosing him over Gila is because I believe gila will be using this year to really learn about the club and slotting into the side, whilst Sheva will most likely still be our lead striker, meaning he'll be more involved in the play. Vieri and Inzaghi are highly unlikely as they aren't likely to play that much, whilst Kaka plays a deeper role, meaning he's not likely to get as many goals as the forwards, though I hope he can score a few
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 09:05   #4

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
shevchenko
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 09:16   #5

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Gila and Juve will burst with envy
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 09:40   #6

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
No we wont
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 12:45   #7

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Shevchenko will be top scorer in seria A, but gilardino will be top man in CL
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 16:55   #8

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
If Sheva and Gila play the same amount of games then Sheva is top scorer. When healthy Sheva has always been his team's top scorer. And I see it being no different this year. Gila will score goals but he is still no Sheva.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 17:41   #9

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
No we wont
I think you will...you don't have any pairing in your strikeforce which inspires the same awe as Gilardino-Sheva.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 18:08   #10

Inzaghi-9

Registered User
 
Inzaghi-9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fave Players: Filippo Inzaghi + Roberto Baggio
Inzaghi-9 is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi
Nursing back to full fitness, he will be at his ultimate best
Can't wait to see the old Azzurri Pippo-Bobo partnership up front
Inzaghi-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2005, 19:16   #11

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Vieri will!

No, just kidding..

Sheva will still get the most goals if he stays healthy. Gila is awesome, but it will still take him some time to get used to his new teammates timing.

I still can't believe we have 4 strikers of this caliber.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 08:43   #12

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
so.., who's your man, tardissun...?
I choose 'babang' sheva..
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 20:21   #13
LAngele_Per_Par
Guest
 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otoniel
Who will be Milan's Top Scorer? for this new season
I think SHEVCHENKO will be... TOP SCORER
FORZA MILAN e SHEVA !!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:19   #14

freddydaddy7

Registered User
 
freddydaddy7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
freddydaddy7 is on a distinguished road
i would rate them here as
Sheva will be top score it would be like 22 goals
Gila 17
Vieri 12
pippo 5
__________________
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8481

every time i look at this pic only thing i want is to WIN the CL in paris and thats all i care
Forza milan
freddydaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 03:32   #15

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Sheva. Gila will be rotated with Vieri/Pippo alot.

Sheva will too but not as often.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.