AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 19:55   #151

Southernsun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: New York
Fave Players: Me.
Southernsun is on a distinguished road
try: www.acmilan.com
__________________
Southernsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 10:10   #152
alquds
Guest
 
u good
thank u man
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2005, 11:09   #153
silwani
Guest
 
mersi man habebe
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 13:45   #154

Christopher

Registered User
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Christopher has disabled reputation
what is the song they play when the team first enters the field? is there anywhere I can get it in a .wav format ?
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 15:07   #155
hamad
Guest
 
AC Milan Vs Juventus 14th august

Hi guys,
I have few questions..
is the fixture will be in the san siro ?
If so I'm wondering if anyone could tell me how to get ac milan vs juventus on 14th august tickets... ill travel to milan from geneva on the 14th so is there is anyway to get the tickets on the internet? if not how can i get the tickets in the same day.. ?

your help is appreciated.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 11:58   #156

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Hamad, This was released on the Milan website. Hope this will aid your wishes to attend the match.

As Milan celebrated winning their seventeenth Serie A at the city’s Castello Sforzesco in 2004, president Berlusconi pointed out during his speech that the trophy he wanted was the Luigi Berlusconi, named after his grandfather and father. The 15th edition of the trophy, played for on each occasion against Juventus, will continue until at least 2014. In the previous 12 outings, the Italian champions have been on the pitch and it will be the case tomorrow and Silvio Berlusconi will be present. Over 45,000 tickets have been sold already and further tickets will be available at the stadium from 5.45pm CET, three hours before the 8.30pm CET kick-off. It will be an important encounter for Milan and an opportunity for the fans to welcome new signings Gilardino, Vieri, Jankulovski and Vogel.


derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2005, 11:43   #157
han.037
Guest
 
sorry, i am new here.i don't know where to ask this question. so i ask here:where can i get the new team song
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2005, 10:11   #158

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
NEW team song?
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2005, 10:25   #159

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by han.037
sorry, i am new here.i don't know where to ask this question. so i ask here:where can i get the new team song
Well you might be meaning to say the new mix of the Milan Official song.
This is a remix of Inno Milan.Inno Milan Remix

While the Classical Version is this...Inno Milan Classical

I hope this helps.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 26-09-2005 at 10:29.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2005, 18:12   #160

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Kui, can I get a link to where I can download the file?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:47   #161
ForzaMilan!!
Guest
 
Milan Vs Schalke Champions League

Hi Milan friends!

I will be in Milan for the game against Schalke in the Champions League on the 6th December. I will be arriving on the morning of the 6th and staying in Milan until the 8th.
I was wondering how easy it will be to pick tickets up on the day from the SanSiro or Milan points? If anyone could give me directions to any of these Milan points i would be very greatful.
Also if anyone would like to meet up at the time then let me know!! It would be great to meet some fellow Milan fans.
Thanks in advance

Forza Milan!!

Last edited by ForzaMilan!!; 11-10-2005 at 11:53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:39   #162
DooM_KNIGHT
Guest
 
[b] Greetings italian.. we r a fan group of GALATASARAY n we want to buy some tickets for fenerbahce - A.C Milan champions league match in istanbul.. As u can guess we want to buy tickets from Milan side.. We will come over there for support Milan with our Galatasaray tops n Milan scarfes n will drive fag fenerbahce fans crazy..
Can ne1 help us about where we can buy the tickets ..??
Thanx..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:35   #163

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooM_KNIGHT
[b] Greetings italian.. we r a fan group of GALATASARAY n we want to buy some tickets for fenerbahce - A.C Milan champions league match in istanbul.. As u can guess we want to buy tickets from Milan side.. We will come over there for support Milan with our Galatasaray tops n Milan scarfes n will drive fag fenerbahce fans crazy..
Can ne1 help us about where we can buy the tickets ..??
Thanx..
pretty much like me when Liverpool came to Turin

That day i didn't plan to go to the stadium, but a bunch of guys i gifted a milan scarf to gave me free ticket for the match so i joined them.

Actually i was the only italian to attend that match, some Fiorentina fans tried to join the english fans but were stopped before getting to the stadium for public order reasons.

It was a great night! Too bad i have to remember Liverpool so sadly now
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 07-11-2005 at 03:38.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 12:31   #164

AS13

Registered User
 
AS13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Fave Players: Boban,Sheva,Kaka, Maldini, Baresi,van Basten
AS13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaMilan!!
Hi Milan friends!

I will be in Milan for the game against Schalke in the Champions League on the 6th December. I will be arriving on the morning of the 6th and staying in Milan until the 8th.
I was wondering how easy it will be to pick tickets up on the day from the SanSiro or Milan points? If anyone could give me directions to any of these Milan points i would be very greatful.
Also if anyone would like to meet up at the time then let me know!! It would be great to meet some fellow Milan fans.
Thanks in advance

Forza Milan!!
I think you will find tickets at San Siro without many problems (I did so last year when Milan played against Celtic). If I remember well, the ticket office at the stadium open around 5 - 6.00 pm. You will need a photo ID card when purchasing the tickets
AS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 00:48   #165
bluey
Guest
 
Hi... I ll be travelling to Italy from 6th april to 16th april... As a Milan fans I will be in Milan on the 15th hoping to get a ticket for the Milan vs Inter match. But when I checked the website, the ticket is not for sale yet. How can I can the tickets now? Will I still be able to get the tickets on that day?

I would like to get the ticket before I fly to Italy. When will the tickets on sale on the milan website? Will i be able to get it assuming Milan official member will have the priority?

What is the best way to ensure that I can get the tickets? I only need 2 tickets

thanx a lot ...
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.