AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-08-2005, 21:39   #1096

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
BTW, welcome to Milanmania Farah! Hope you'll enjoy your stay...if you are staying that is
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 22:25   #1097

gila_gila

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
gila_gila is on a distinguished road
Thanks very much, Gabrielle!

And yes, I've suffered the same treatment as you did on the SCV hotline - and the service centre and call centre staff said that they will get "someone from the relevant department" to call me but it's been 4 days and still nothing. I've written to the ST forum but I'm not sure the chances of my letter getting published so if more people write, then ST will realise this is a pressing issue and they will publish at least one of our letters - hence forcing SCV to publicly provide some answers beyond "we are still in the process of negotiation".

So go public with this!! The bigger deal we make of it, the better our chances!! *fingers crossed*

Hope I'm not making too much of a fuss about this *nervous* but this is really so important to me, and I'm sure it's important to many other Singaporean Serie A tifosi as well.
gila_gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 23:03   #1098

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila_gila
Hope I'm not making too much of a fuss about this *nervous* but this is really so important to me, and I'm sure it's important to many other Singaporean Serie A tifosi as well.

Too much a fuss??Heck no!!!!Serie A is very important to me too.It's been a part of me for more than a decade!Felt soo ****ty that I can't follow the starting match on tv last weekend.Glad to know there are other fans who share the same feeling
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 00:25   #1099

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
hey you singaporeans.how come we never see you in the main threads
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 02:41   #1100

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
between, farah which team you support?
the best we can do is to look for local forums which covers Italian league. with that we will have more ppl to so called "petition"

damn.......i hope the effort bear fruits.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 02:43   #1101

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
hey you singaporeans.how come we never see you in the main threads
i have been posting regularly on the main forum. by the way we singaporean are having problems that our local cable channel are not broadcastingb SERIE A.

maybe you non singaporean might be able to help.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 03:00   #1102

gila_gila

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
gila_gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
between, farah which team you support?
the best we can do is to look for local forums which covers Italian league. with that we will have more ppl to so called "petition"

damn.......i hope the effort bear fruits.
Dare I say it... I'm a Juve fan. But I am hoping that this difficulty can bring Serie A fans in Singapore together for our own common good! We must stand together and get our Serie A coverage back!

I have posted this same message in these forums as well:

Inter:
http://st04.startlogic.com/~forza-in...=100471#100471

General football forum, with a section on Italian football:
http://forums.soccerfansnetwork.com/...202#post466202

So if you know any MSN/Yahoo groups or forums or friends/relatives with Serie A fans in Singapore and can help us in this campaign, get the message to them too!
gila_gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 04:49   #1103

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Juventini?!?!?!.....*In the word of Ron Weasley "You're fraternising with the enemy!"

Anyway, we're fighting for the same cause....hmm Farah,you're following a great league but supporting the wrong team hehe..
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 10:06   #1104

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila_gila
Dare I say it... I'm a Juve fan. But I am hoping that this difficulty can bring Serie A fans in Singapore together for our own common good! We must stand together and get our Serie A coverage back!
conspiracy with a juventini is an offence
but for the Serie A fans in Singapore and especially FARAH then I will put that aside.
I hope u will stay here and who knows I can "convert" u to a milanista

There seems to be more Inter Merdas fans in Singapore than juve and milan.
They will be a great help.(for now)

hello nurul long time no see. Getting married?
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi

Last edited by humanTORCH; 31-08-2005 at 10:08.
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 10:31   #1105

diavolo sono io

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: singapore
Fave Players: Cruijff, rijkaard, boban
diavolo sono io is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila_gila
I've spoken to SCV and the word is "there are no immediate plans" to broadcast Serie A... and I'm like, go to hell! You made me pay MORE for sports channels because of bloody EPL and now you're cancelling my Serie A??!! But of course, this is just the trained speech from the call centre staff so the point is that we need to get answers from the Management of SCV - it's ridiculous that the season's started and "negotiations are still ongoing", as they claim... and in the meantime, while they're slacking in these supposed "negotiations", WE are still paying their salaries blindly!!!

To write to the Straits Times forum, email [email protected] and include your full name as it appears in your IC, your address and a telephone contact number.

To write to The New Paper, visit http://newpaper.asiaone.com/

Click on the link on the left-hand side bar that says "Got a story? Email us".

Or call them direct at 1800 733 4455.

We have two weeks until the next round of matches - so the harder we work on this now, the more pressured SCV will be to broadcast our games!!
I have written to the New Paper - gotta be careful though, you have only have so many lines in which to say your piece and if you exceed that, the whole text automatically vanishes!!

Over to all other Italian calcio fans.........
diavolo sono io is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 21:48   #1106

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
hello nurul long time no see. Getting married?
Not anytime soon...how about you and Farah?I mean SARAH? You're still seeing each other?Or have you dump her for Adrian?
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 22:05   #1107

gila_gila

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2005
gila_gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Juventini?!?!?!.....*In the word of Ron Weasley "You're fraternising with the enemy!"

Anyway, we're fighting for the same cause....hmm Farah,you're following a great league but supporting the wrong team hehe..




And I may be a Juve fan but I support Milan in European competition (after Juve gets knocked out, which is pretty early these days ) ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
conspiracy with a juventini is an offence
but for the Serie A fans in Singapore and especially FARAH then I will put that aside.
You are too nice - all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
There seems to be more Inter Merdas fans in Singapore than juve and milan.
They will be a great help.(for now)
I've gotten just one response in that Inter forum thus far... the best responses have actually come from this forum. Even the Juve forums don't seem to have very many vocal Singaporeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolo sono io
I have written to the New Paper - gotta be careful though, you have only have so many lines in which to say your piece and if you exceed that, the whole text automatically vanishes!!
Yeaa, and their hotline voicemail box is always full.

I've emailed my letter to the ST forum yesterday but I've also faxed them a copy of the same letter this morning - I'm old-fashioned, I suppose, but I swear by hard copies.

So if anyone would like to fax to the ST forum rather than email, the number is 6319 8289.
gila_gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 03:27   #1108

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Not anytime soon...how about you and Farah?I mean SARAH? You're still seeing each other?Or have you dump her for Adrian?
adrian....that durian. hey i m straight.
where is rachel? you still keep in contact with him.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 03:34   #1109

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila_gila




And I may be a Juve fan but I support Milan in European competition (after Juve gets knocked out, which is pretty early these days ) ...




You are too nice - JUST you!



I've gotten just one response in that Inter forum thus far... the best responses have actually come from this forum. Even the Juve forums don't seem to have very many vocal Singaporeans.
Supporting milan in european competion huh....cool. u should forget about your zebra team and join the milanista you won't regret it with fans like us.

Gabiellle favourite player is from Juve by the name of Del piero

By the way you are nice too Farah.
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 04:33   #1110

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
adrian....that durian. hey i m straight.
where is rachel? you still keep in contact with him.
Yes I still keep in contact with HER.Chatted with her last week during Ascoli vs Milan...
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.