AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-2005, 08:58   #16
Staci
Guest
 
I'll be on the first "rotation". How do I do this ? I could send a cheque or even better I'll do it by credit card, it you have the capabilities for that. Please contact me asap.
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:11   #17

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Come on FIRENDS OF MILANMANIA! THIS SITE is our HOME. We can all do this if we cooperate. I have trust and faith in the Admins. Right now the costs are being burdened by them while WE ALL use this site. Already with the help of Nadir, they are looking for alternatives. But dont forget we had a bit of cyber terror put on this site and this is what drove the cost up.
Dont give it for my sake! I'm an A$$! But give for this precious resource and avenue we use to talk about Football and a bunch of other stuff.

PC $800.00
Flat Screen Monitor $210.00

saving MilanMania..... PRICELESS!
I'm willing to help...can someone contact me with the requisite payment methods?

Last edited by Hasan Rossonero; 16-09-2005 at 09:14.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:15   #18

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
I'll be on the first "rotation". How do I do this ? I could send a cheque or even better I'll do it by credit card, it you have the capabilities for that. Please contact me asap.
Well OUTSTANDING STACI! We got a generous pledge from Ms Staci.

and now for the entertainment. Click song Below!
For the Beauty....
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 16-09-2005 at 09:54.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:19   #19

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
I'm willing to help...can someone contact me with the requisite payment methods?
WOOOOHOOOOOO! HASAN in The HOUSE! I hope Debs or any of the Admins are taking this down. Thanks Haaaaasssssaaaaaaaannnnn you smooth MF!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:19   #20

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I'm sending my bit too MilanMania. I have already gotten the needed info and will take care of it this very day. I hope this doesnt stop you from helping out either MalteseChucky.
Why it has to stop me from helping out?

After all that's why I send my post to help financially, and to have a reaction from other members to do their part also.

(If possible I prefer to pay by credit card.)
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:21   #21

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well OUTSTANDING STACI! We got a generous pledge by Ms Staci.

and now for the entertainment. Click song Below!
For the Beauty....
Give a big BOOOOO YAAAAAAHH! For our man Maltese CHUCKY! Again please enjoy the selected broadcast in the hyperlink above.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:44   #22

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well OUTSTANDING STACI! We got a generous pledge by Ms Staci.

and now for the entertainment. Click song Below!
For the Beauty....

Come on friends. A couple more donations will help the folks running MilanMania with time to reorganize and keep this site up.
Special Thanks to those who have already pledged.... STACI, MalteseCharlie, Hasan the Rossonero and all those who have given anonymously!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 10:56   #23

Abyss

Registered User
 
Abyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: Lefter
Abyss is an unknown quantity at this point
How can I do that? I also wanna do something, maybe not that much. We also have a forum with my friends and I know how difficult it's to survive. Maybe I cannot do a very high quantity but still I can.
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 11:50   #24

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
First of all I want to thank people for stepping up. I was --as was Rez--starting to worry, and while we were chatting we were doing the "what if" scenario. What if no one steps up, do we tell them then the site closes down? After 8 years of being online?? So again, thank you. As Rez and I have both said, less expensive solutions are being looked at, but before we choose one, it has to meet the specs for the site.

About payments...well, let me double-check who's doing the actual bill paying. I know it has already been posted about using PayPal. That's the fastest method for those of us who can use it. That's how I send my $$ to Andrew, who has been and I am hoping will remain our contact person with the server people. Anyway, once I double-check, I'll re-post. Any questions or concerns, PM me or Rez. Kui, I replied to your latest PM.

I have to tell you all that one of my last thoughts last night was, wow, is this going to be the end of MM?? Thank God, it at least seems like it is not.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 12:12   #25

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!

Last edited by Dave; 16-09-2005 at 12:15.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 12:14   #26

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
I haven`t any Credit Card or so! And I`m not earning money myself! But I hope to help MM! I think that free hosting sites have not bad security! We may try?! If I could help with money I will but unfortunately I can`t!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 12:29   #27

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Ontarians can contribute in person
paypal is the easiest I guess but if thats not possible for you money order, postal order, etc. is a possibility ofcourse. One of us will PM paypal and/or address details to you guys
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 12:46   #28

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
Ontarians can contribute in person
paypal is the easiest I guess but if thats not possible for you money order, postal order, etc. is a possibility ofcourse. One of us will PM paypal and/or address details to you guys
What about coming here and handing them cash to you personally. After all its still summer here and sure you'll enjoy it.

I'll prefer to pay by card it's much easier for me.

I hate to go in the bank waiting in the queue besides I am busy at this moment.
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 13:07   #29

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie
I'll prefer to pay by card it's much easier for me.
By credit card?? I don't think any of us is in any way set up to take credit card payments.

People are stepping up to the plate now, will this be a continuing thing? Is anyone able to say "hey I can throw in $10 or $15 a month" or even a lump sum like every 3 or 4 months? We could set up a Contributions link, right Rez?
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....

Last edited by Debs; 16-09-2005 at 13:09.
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 13:20   #30

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
[quote=Debs]By credit card?? I don't think any of us is in any way set up to take credit card payments.

Or is it possible to open a bank account so we can do a direct transfer?
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.