AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-09-2005, 06:36   #121

Milanium

Registered User
 
Milanium's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Lurking deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci
Milanium is on a distinguished road
I hope Milan use this Poultry I mean Poulsen-factor to know that they need to get mean spirited, malicious, cynic, maybe playing this way could fire us up some more, and specially the next game with this p*ssy german team, which even their foul-loving fans applauded their mercenary .......MILAN PLEASE! crush this people's arrogance like putrid roaches. And do never ever, try to be friendly to them again they do not respect neither understand gentleman gestures, like Gattusso did...rendered WORTHLESS... still you are CLASS Gattusso!

Overall yesterday (IMHO) I saw more eagerness to keep improving than previous games, I saw more concentration on some players, but the problems still the same though little bit improved... Also, I would like Pirlo and Kaka to pay more attention to their back, and stop from having their ball robbed from behind, this happened quite a bit.
And Stam and Ambrosini we need you get ready to face this Schalksh*t with FIRE and sole FIRE... they will so deserve every bullet out of it.

P.S. may we get Matterazzi and Totti then we'll be COMPLETE.

Last edited by Milanium; 30-09-2005 at 08:28.
Milanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 09:28   #122

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
That is an understatement. It should be below the standards of a club like Milan – to such an extent - to focus on external factors to explain away the more important internal issues we’re dealing with (such as the defensive insufficiency). Physically we let them treat us as school boys; too many players didn’t display the necessary willpower to match the opponent. That the fans fall for these tearful, pitiful statements is just worrying.
To be honest I never once felt they (Ancelotti or Kaka) used Poulsen's tactic to explain the scoreline. This goes beyond looking for an excuse. Ancelotti was behind the bench for Juve at a time when they got the most favorable calls in their history and still calmly put out the fires...he was also behind the bench at Milan when Materazzi was taking shots at Shevchenko in the groin, head and chest. Never did he utter a word about Materazzi.

Materazzi does it in plain view of the ref. Poulsen kicks, tugs and grabs when a player is out of view and is not even playing the ball?? Is this football?
Poulsen lacks the skills of a Gattuso, Tacchinardi or even Materazzi and must irritate players not by being 'on their back's' during every play but resorting to unsportsmanlike actions because he does not have the necessary skill to do otherwise.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
About Poulsen, he’s a dirty player (not unique in any ways, though)
No sorry. Materazzi is a dirty player...Tacchinardi is a dirty player. Poulsen does not conduct himself like a player or an athlete .. kicking a player when the play is still and official is not looking is not in any way part of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
who’ll do a lot to the interest of his team (notice that he was given a standing ovation when he was substituted and received top marks in the German papers).
Totti received standing honors in Rome after the Euro 2004 debacle....Zago of Roma was given ear piercing applause after a return from Milan where he smacked Recoba in the back of the head.
Fans are not exactly the most 'objective' individuals and will approve of the most unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
Ever since he played in the Danish league (for FC Cph, ), he’s never been a personal favourite of mine, however, I’ve never seen him deliberately attempt to end the career of an opponent (at the contrary to Totti who, in addition to the Lama action, nearly amputated Henriksen’s legs at the EC – was that as well an understandable consequence of Poulsen’s dirty play?)
I don't know..that first slide into Rui Costa or the Elbow into Gattuso's head can certainly come close to knocking someone out for about 6 months.
I guess in Poulsen's case its always 'the other player' and not him ...
lastly, its understandable why he felt the need to plead to the official about 8 times during the match...the official was a fellow countryman but of course I don't think that had anything to do with the fact that he remained on the field.

Sorry Laudrap ... lets agree to disagree.
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 12:42   #123

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Billy...didnt you know that Laudrup is the official Ambassador for Denmark? Would you really expect him to say otherwise than he has?

(Before you write a scathing response Laudrup...I am just kidding)...but seriously, I can understand you rising to the defense of your contrymen. Both Poultry..I mean Poulsen, and the ref.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2005, 14:46   #124

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Billy...didnt you know that Laudrup is the official Ambassador for Denmark? Would you really expect him to say otherwise than he has?

(Before you write a scathing response Laudrup...I am just kidding)...but seriously, I can understand you rising to the defense of your contrymen. Both Poultry..I mean Poulsen, and the ref.

I know. I know. I just don't think TOO MUCH is being made of his fouls...the team was right for speaking out. More eyes will be on him in the next game he will be forced to actually 'play.'
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 06:46   #125

Laudrup

Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12 2000
Location: Cph.
Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Montreal
Sorry Laudrap ... lets agree to disagree.
Sure, Billy. Nothing to be sorry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Billy...didnt you know that Laudrup is the official Ambassador for Denmark? Would you really expect him to say otherwise than he has?

(Before you write a scathing response Laudrup...I am just kidding)...but seriously, I can understand you rising to the defense of your contrymen. Both Poultry..I mean Poulsen, and the ref.
Please, don't act dumber than you are (just kidding).
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 13:04   #126

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laudrup
Please, don't act dumber than you are (just kidding).
Sorry Mr Ambass...I mean Laudrup (jus kidding)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.