AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2005, 20:09   #16

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
i agree triniman and i am sorry i overreacted. it just got to me that turkish supporters of fenerbahce come HERE to MM and insult Milan fans saying we threw flares in our own stadium. But according to one news reports I have read, it seems some Milan fans were involved. So Abyss, sorry about the insults thrown your way but I don't expect to see you hanging around here once the group stage is over
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 20:26   #17
cagriaktas
Guest
 
It aws a nice game and a great performance by Kaka

I saw other topics and as i understand turkish Fenerbahce and galatasaray fans were swearing each other

bUT Abyss was a nice person and try to be calmed

I dont think my team(Fenerbahce) played bad.They were doing good until 87th minute.

Gattusso shouldn'T do that but it s happened.Kaka was unstoppable.I m anyways proud of my team and i want your thoughts about Fenerbahce?

Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 20:40   #18

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
Fener deserved a draw at least. They played excellent and were well upto the task of taking on a big European team. They also were playing at one of the most imposing grounds in world soccer - the San Siro. However, almost no team in the world could have stopped Kaka in the form he was in. That goal was simply out of this world class. 3-1 was flattering to Milan as I almost expected Fener to walk out 1-1.
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 21:00   #19

Nadir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Nadir is on a distinguished road
btw, i just watched Mourinho talk about the chelsea CL game. They asked him if he thought chelsea was lucky? His response "why?" lol. who is the special one?
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 00:53   #20

Abyss

Registered User
 
Abyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: Lefter
Abyss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
i agree triniman and i am sorry i overreacted. it just got to me that turkish supporters of fenerbahce come HERE to MM and insult Milan fans saying we threw flares in our own stadium. But according to one news reports I have read, it seems some Milan fans were involved. So Abyss, sorry about the insults thrown your way but I don't expect to see you hanging around here once the group stage is over
I am here, I was here yesterday all day long, not online just the evening.

It's OK, people may get nervous after the games sometimes, no problem...
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 00:59   #21

Abyss

Registered User
 
Abyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: Lefter
Abyss is an unknown quantity at this point
It was just the magic Kaka. I was not expecting Milan this bad. I think Milan is not in good form yet, you need some time. Hey guys, get up, you need to win over PSV and Schalke!

For Fenerbahçe, I think we played the same as we did last year in CL. And we conceded goals in the last minutes. Noone can tell me that we played worse than this in Old Trafford. Then Rooney showed up (this time Kaka) and the game ended 6-2. But we played just the same. Also against Lyon (away game) it was the same. So, I am slightly woorried since I don't see anything improved. Still they are fighting, but they lack the experience that teams like Milan has. I think Milan will qualify as #1, hoping we can be the second this time, not get 9 points and don't qualify.
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 03:13   #22

Sputnik Monroe

Registered User
 
Sputnik Monroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Fave Players: Claudio Caniggia, MVB, George Best
Sputnik Monroe is on a distinguished road
i want to see Milan smashing every team.
i want to see Milan winning with creativity and imagination.
i want to see Milan playing sexy football.

i know its still early in the season, but i think only Kaka and Sheva are capable of amazing the crowds at this very moment.
Lest hope Gila starts scoring.

Sure thing, our defence is solid and i just cant wait for Jankulovski to come back.
I believe he is a hell of a player.

But do we have to play with both Rino and Max in the midfield?
__________________
i drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol
Sputnik Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 05:03   #23

Hesham

Registered User
 
Hesham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 1999
Location: Cairo-Egypt
Fave Players: Van Basten from the past and Maldini from the pres
Hesham is on a distinguished road
I believe we made things harder for ourselves by not trying to consolidate our one goal lead in the first half where we didn't show much efficiency on goal . Kaka definitely made the difference and it seems that he is on his way to producing another terrific season and that could prove decisive in our bid to win both prestigious titles . Simply astonishing and spectacular and he is playing with much fighting spirit . I believe Serginho should be given a starting role as he has done extremely well in recent matches and made the difference many times last season inspite of being used as a sub . This guy offers great width and injects pace into our game and can turn around tight games by his crossing from the left . It is very amazing that he is keeping this pace while approaching 34 years old . We are still finding form and that is normal early in the season but we are steadily improving . Our biggest problem remains defending on set-pieces and on aerial balls in general and sadly this is the second season running that we suffer from the same problem . I see this very strange as Maldini and Nesta are dominant in the air especially Maldini but we are still seeing free headers directed at our goal . Carlo should work on that . Kaka's goal was merely a beauty to watch and as many articles pointed out that was a Maradona style goal and there are no longer players who are capable of beating numerous defenders down the centre and finish off the move by scoring . I remember the last player who used to score such type of goals was Ronaldo during his Barca days . Vieri wasn't impressive on his debut and he still is way off-form . Nevertheless , Carlo is right to rotate the squad at the crowded schedule times where we have to play in midweek and we don't want to repeat last season's mistake when we fielded all of our regulars in a large number of matches resulting in physical collapse during the closing stages when we needed their full efforts the most . Even though new signing Vogel played for few minutes I have to say that he impressed and provided defensive composure to our midfield with Carlo taking risks in attack . Finally we have to switch our attentions now to the domestic front as we have a tricky and tough encounter against Sampdoria .
__________________
FORZA MILAN FOREVER .
Hesham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 15:08   #24

Iggy

Registered User
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Marco Van Basten
Iggy is on a distinguished road
tough match against a good defensive team, very happy that we wun this, only dissapointed with Vieri who didnt have a successful match, despite what most say here i didn't think Gattuso had that bad of a match. Hope Vogel was just nervous cause he was not good at all when he came in.

Kaka, Man Of The Match, superb player
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 11:10   #25

Shomo

Registered User
 
Shomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Fave Players: Kaka,Maldini,TH14,Diego Maradona,Tony Adams
Shomo is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, it looks like i have missed drama btw the Rossoneri fan and turkish fans ,by the way i have regard Kaka as a future Legend of AC Milan and if he keeps on improving he can be challenge for both world player of the year or european player of the year
__________________
"Riches and Poverty are both the offspring of Thoughts"

"the hardest thing for people to do is to think"-Henry Ford
Shomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 11:10   #26

ginoformaggino

Registered User
 
ginoformaggino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: padova
ginoformaggino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesham
Kaka definitely made the difference .
...and as many articles pointed out that was a Maradona style goal and there are no longer players who are capable of beating numerous defenders down the centre and finish off the move by scoring .
>>>>> I remember the last player who used to score such type of goals was Ronaldo during his Barca days .
Kakà.....


>>>>> uhmmmm.... what about Adriano vs. Udinese past season???


Now Vieri is testing our patience, but, if I well remember Crespo started to run in December, last season.

Fener played well, Tuncay and the young keeper have been the best players: it is not difficult to foresee a difficult game in Istanbul....
.... Istanbul?

Oh, nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Nooooooooo, Istanbul nOOOOOOO!

Every time that I read or I listen to the word "Istanbul",
I really do not know why but I feel myself very badly.


MILAN
ginoformaggino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 01:09   #27
ŞampiyonFener
Guest
 
Hey there,

First off, I didn't get the chance to see the whole match, but listened to it on the radio. But from what I heard from the radio during and from the press after the match, Fenerbahce did actually play very well. Even Barcelona, in their current superb form, cannot dominate Milan in San Siro, and probably that's not how we played either. But I guess we did pretty good, given the ranking (FB, I believe, has the second or third worst performance for the last five years among all the teams who made the CL group stages) and experience differences between the two sides.

Here's what I don't agree. I've seen Kaka's second goal again and again. Now Kaka, without doubt, is a superb player, there's no question about it. But given the incredible combination of many player's lack of concentration and correct mentality (which is the main problem in Turkish football) in a raw, that goal could be scored by any player with some talent. Put it this way, if Kaka played for Fenerbahce against Milan and won the ball in the exact same place on the field, there's NO WAY he could score that goal, because *somebody", be it Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Maldini etc., would have done *something* about it, be it the simplest form of tackle, or foul... If you see that goal again (Right Click and save the video file HERE), our captain (Umit Ozat), unfortunately withdrew his leg in order NOT to tackle Kaka, in the name of fair play. A yellow, or even a red card in the 88. min is not more important than a point from San Siro. Unfortunately, neither he, nor Luciano could think this way...

Also just before the goal, even our defensive midfield players are in Milan's penalty area, eager to score a goal against Milan, in the 85th min. of a match against Milan in San Siro when the score is 1-1 We were attacking with 7 players in that moment. That also shows the level of (in)experience of the team...

Anyway, we won 2-1 today against our city rival BJK in their stadium with a goal Tuncay scored in the 93rd min, and are happy again! See the goals:

BJK 0 - FB 1(ANELKA)

Anelka's superb moves and the penalty position (which Nobre missed )

BJK 1 - FB 1 (Kleberson)

BJK 1 - FB 2 (TUNCAY)

Enjoy! Cheers!

ŞF
  Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2005, 00:40   #28

bosanac

Registered User
 
bosanac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
bosanac is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it was a very good game, for both sides.



Milan used the advantage of being in front of home fans, and beat us.


I wish you guys good luck in other games.


See you in Istanbul
bosanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 14:00   #29
DooM_KNIGHT
Guest
 
Greetings italians.. we r a fan group of GALATASARAY n we want to buy some tickets for fenerbahce - A.C Milan champions league match in istanbul.. As u can guess we want to buy tickets from Milan side.. We will come over there for support Milan with our Galatasaray tops n Milan scarfes n will drive fag fenerbahce fans crazy..
Can ne1 help us about where we can buy the tickets ..??
Thanx..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 14:20   #30

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Hehe, here we go again...I had missed our Turkish friends
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.