![]() |
|
|
#256 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#257 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Oostende,Belgium
Fave Players: Savicevic, Leonardo, Baggio, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Is Milan and Italy back to rise the world again?? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#258 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
I only saw what you write for your first 2 paragraphs, and all I can see is sarcasm and rudeness.
Perhaps, your level of humor only comes to talk about people's underwear. Fine, you have a nice weekend too. ****************************************** PSV did well. Congradulation. Milan didn't play up to standard and finishing was poor (not many chances anyway). So good game to PSV, and Milan should look ahead to next game against Udinese. Meanwhile, Anlocetti said that the agme against the german team in San Siro is the most crucial one. Such a speaking will surely make you unhappy here, and provide you ample opportunity here to pin him down if we draw (or lose) in Istanbul. |
|
|
|
|
|
#259 | ||||
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On the contrary, and as I have said before, and will say again: I would only want him to leave if we finish runners-up or second in our major competitions this term. While he keeps us competitive in the Serie A, and prolongs our UCL run, I can honestly have no grouse with the man.But, my point remains: No silverware, no Carlo....but only if we cant get Van Basten, or someone of similar pedigree. ![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
||||
|
|
|