![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
OMG this will be a very tough battle, i'm happy we didn't get Chelsea
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
At least one other tough team, Chelsea or Barca, will be gone from the competition. I feel Barca will win, and have their revenge from last season....only to be knocked out by Milan.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Lets kick some Bayern Butt!!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
From channel4.com:
Quote:
I am so excited, I cannot wait for the UCL to restart!!! FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
![]() |
Well, without hard work from 11players we could lose.
I think we should push Kaka and Seedorf higher up the pitch and play with 1 striker.Then we can bring in an extra midfielder to even the numbers in the midfield postion.Knowing the Germans I am sure they have already started studying that liverpool match. |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Chelsea - Barca, Milan-Munich, Arsenal-Real....... and Rangers-Villareal ?????? their drawing system is really wierd but i have no problem with it as long as we keep getting inter
![]() IMO we should win the match vs Bayern. Curious to see if Inzaghi can score 4 again against Kahn . We should not be worried. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Despite wanting to avoid Bayern, I can't say I'm too disappointed. Either way, we have to come up against good sides sometime and this match will hopefully bring the best out of the side and some confidence, who of late seem to be unable to keep consistent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
If we don't get new defenders we are out.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
i heard some people said the draw system is weird, if big teams play each other at this stage of competition, it doesnt mean it is weird. as i said, if we are going to win this competition, we have to beat whoever that we face. yes we really need a defender in january, my feeling is it will be lugano, he is a damn fine defender. i dont mind chivu either.
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Even if we dont get a new defender, I am still cautiously optimistic regarding our chances.
What I am more concerned about is the ref...a Nordic ref will favour the Germans, while a Latin ref will favour us...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|