AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2005, 16:07   #1

Sylvia

Registered User
 
Sylvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
Sylvia
Does anybody know if there are still tickets available for Inter-Milan?

Hi,

I might go to Milan in December and I'm wondering if anybody know how to get tickets and what the prices are.

Please help!
Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 17:37   #2

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
So, Milan will be away... and on tickets you will have written your personal details, so I think its practically impossible to buy a ticket from touts.Try to contact a Milan club in your region, i think its the best way.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 18:10   #3

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
For the last game I attended(v Lecce Nov 26th) we were not asked for any ID as we entered the stadium.So I could easily have had a ticket which did not have my own name on it.I would guess that security may be a little tighter for the game on sunday bit who knows?
I also understand that Milan Clubs do NOT get tickets for the games against INTER AND JUVE so a local Milan Club would probably not be any great help.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 23:37   #4

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
no theyre all sold out
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.