![]() |
|
|
#76 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I agree with you. It's a hard decision... Rui has earned a placed in Milan...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
I'm pretty sure that if Sheva was playing it would ended like 3 or 4-0.... strange that no one noticed it...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
what do u want?? I just mentioned a fact, not my fault u don't like it.... YEAH WE BEAT ASCOLI 1-0!!!! YEAH!!! GRANDE MILAN!!!! All the way to Paris!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
My only response is: If "if" was a fifth, IŽd be drunk!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
If doesnt exist.
Sheva, as great as he is has looked very ordinary and has been overworked. He needed a rest.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|