![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Which 2 teams are going to be in Champions League final (prediction)? | |||
| AC Milan |
|
17 | 80.95% |
| Bayern Munich |
|
0 | 0% |
| Liverpool |
|
1 | 4.76% |
| Benfica |
|
0 | 0% |
| Real Madrid |
|
1 | 4.76% |
| Arsenal |
|
1 | 4.76% |
| PSV |
|
1 | 4.76% |
| Lyon |
|
3 | 14.29% |
| Chelsea |
|
4 | 19.05% |
| Barcelona |
|
10 | 47.62% |
| Rangers |
|
0 | 0% |
| Villarreal |
|
0 | 0% |
| Bremen |
|
0 | 0% |
| Juventus |
|
2 | 9.52% |
| Ajax |
|
0 | 0% |
| Internazionale |
|
1 | 4.76% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Which 2 teams are going to be in Champions League final (give it a guess)?
Which 2 of 16 teams are going to be in Final in your opnion? I would love to see Milan - Liverpool again, match-revenge promises to be interesting...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
![]() |
Milan obviously
![]() Then it looks like the winner of Barca and Chelsea will probably do well, i went for Chelsea though it really could go either way..
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
![]() |
milan barca would be the dream final both technically excellent full of attacking flair who favour subtle touches and deft passes over power and conservatism
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Yes i would like to see Milan-Barca in the CL final aswell that would be a final to remember
![]()
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
No one wants to see revange?
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Oh I c...pity..I d love to see Milan destroying them...just killing with 10 goals or smth...completely destroying their confidence!!! I feel anger when I touch this topic...So I ll better stop imagining that.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I wish Milan beated Liverpool 3-0 this time... playing 90 minutes, that is...
but I don't think any of the 2 will make it... I'd venture to guess: Chelsea vs. Lyon
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I would give it all to see Paolo and Billy lift the Cup side by side in Paris... that's a fantasy...
the way things have gone... I'm not sure... but I'll be optimistic... Putting my membership of the Sunshine Club to the side, I'd say we pass over Bayern... and then get eliminated in quarter finals... but I really hope I am wrong... Milan is a team made for UCL... others have made it to the final after a not so great season... just like some teams have not made it, even though they were favorites...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Quote:
Lets hope!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
I like Milan but I think this year Chealsea ll be Champion..
__________________
ultrAslan |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
ı dont think so
![]()
__________________
ultrAslan |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
I am hoping for a Juve - Milan final.
I do think that Juve's ugly and boring, but efficient football will take them to the final. I think that we can also make it. I do wanna take it a game at a time and focus on Byern first. This team performs good under pressure and in big games. All is not lost and I will be more then happy with a second place finish and a SL title. ![]()
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|