AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2006, 06:25   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Question Who goes to Paris for Champions League final if Milan gets there?

Hey guys, you won't believe, but tickets for Champions League Final are in sale already! The cheapest package is around 2000 dollars per person with flights, hotel and tickets included (read this on one of the websites)...It is very expensive actually. Cause last year we were gonna go, and it would cast us not more than 1100 dollars all included (we couldnt go cause our plans changed). But actually if you go by car it is going to be not that much. What you think, is there any sense in buying package for 2000 dollars?
I think that it is ecceptable to pay just for tickets and go by car, tiering though...
So is anyone gonna go to Paris if Milan gets to final?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:13   #2

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
IF IF IF IF IF we go I' will be there in for sure. I will have good price tickets from the Milan Club, and I'll go to Paris for a day as we will make a charter with all Maltese Milan fans like last year in Istanbul, Barcelona in 1989, Vienna in 1990 & 1995, Athens in 1994 and Munich in 1993.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 17:12   #3

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
ill go would have went to Istanbul last year but had my final univerisity exam that day, i am working now so ill be able to go this year, paris is not too far away either. it will be expensive but you remember occassions like that for the rest of your life
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 20:42   #4

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
We are still thinking whether to go by car or buy tickets (our friends are regested as members in Milan club as well..and they gonna buy tickets for us) and go by plane??..Dunno...but it still is IF..you are right Franco
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:02   #5

XhAn!

Registered User
 
XhAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
XhAn! is on a distinguished road
Last year ı went to match

because it was my city İSTANBUl
__________________
ultrAslan
XhAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:07   #6

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XhAn!
Last year ı went to match

because it was my city İSTANBUl
Poor you! I almost died cause of heart attack in front of TV..I cannot imagine being there and seeing it live...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:12   #7

XhAn!

Registered User
 
XhAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
XhAn! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Poor you! I almost died cause of heart attack in front of TV..I cannot imagine being there and seeing it live...

ı couldnt understand you..

My english not very good..

I am 19 years old.
ı am a student..
I am not very rich..

I cant come foreign country for Milan matches..

But in turkey ı watch all of the matches in stadium
__________________
ultrAslan
XhAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:19   #8

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XhAn!
ı couldnt understand you..

My english not very good..

I am 19 years old.
ı am a student..
I am not very rich..

I cant come foreign country for Milan matches..

But in turkey ı watch all of the matches in stadium
In this sense - sure...but I mean the emotions on the stadium are a lot stronger then when you watch a match on a TV (at least for me it is so). My heart stopped beating for a few seconds, when Sheva missed a penalti...I might have a heart attack on the stadium...not joking (I get too emotional sometimes, even my neighbours once came to me from downstairs coz I was shouting like crazy when Russia was loosing against Portugal 7-0. Neighbours actually came to check if I still was alive...)
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:25   #9

XhAn!

Registered User
 
XhAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
XhAn! is on a distinguished road
you are right ı agree with you
__________________
ultrAslan
XhAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 18:20   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
i went to istanbul and the number of milan fans compared to the number of istanbul fans was really depressing..it may have well been the main reason why we lost the game..

i dont think we should think of paris right now, but if we beat bayern, then i'll think of it.. but im not sure if i'll go to paris cuz i also have another eye on the world cup final
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 13:13   #11

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Last year I was very lucky in having an exam the day after the final, or else i would have been to Istanbul! I didn't die that night, just because I drank a bottle of wine before the match and the shock was absorbed by alcohol not by me.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 13:43   #12

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
Last year I was very lucky in having an exam the day after the final, or else i would have been to Istanbul! I didn't die that night, just because I drank a bottle of wine before the match and the shock was absorbed by alcohol not by me.
Good for you..I had 3 beers, but still the shock wasnt absorbed by them...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 14:24   #13

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Good for you..I had 3 beers, but still the shock wasnt absorbed by them...
i was buying beers for my friends at half time, i was due to win 800 euro if milan had won
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 03:31   #14

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
IF IF IF IF IF we go I' will be there in for sure. I will have good price tickets from the Milan Club, and I'll go to Paris for a day as we will make a charter with all Maltese Milan fans like last year in Istanbul, Barcelona in 1989, Vienna in 1990 & 1995, Athens in 1994 and Munich in 1993.
If we get there, i'll catch the train from Turin to Paris and will manage to find a ticket for sure. No packages because they easily rip you off.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 12:13   #15

hottie

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: in my dreams
Fave Players: Sheva,kaka
hottie is on a distinguished road
I realy hope i go..last year same as egoistka almost made a hear atack when wee lost at penalties..and each and every time liverpool scored i was shouting like crazy...ive gottten very drunk afther that mach...stupid sad memories..i hope wee go in the cl final cause i have a good chance of going there this year
hottie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.