AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-02-2006, 17:59   #61

Hitman

Registered User
 
Hitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
Hitman is on a distinguished road
Was the Reggina goal really a blunder from Dida? What could be do? Stay on his line?
Actually I think he played a good match, seemed secure.
Yes, he has made some blunders in the last 3 months or so, but it was not more than one year ago, many people in here hailed him as the best goal keeper in the world.
Now he should be sold? Just wondering, if there are many glory hunters in here ?
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!!
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2006, 18:30   #62

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
Please! I could be nice and claim you do this unintentionally... That you mentioned that "even I d that easily" about his goal show clearly enough that you want to put him down. Now you did it once again by saying "and Gila only one". For your note I can say that Inzaghi get paid more than Gilardino and have scored more than twice as many goals. I appreciate them both, but clearly have Gilardino been better for us this season.
But its true - he did score only one, i am not lying or putting him down - its true!!! And that i think it was not difficult finish - its my opinion...you may like it or not, but I have right for my own views...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 15:24   #63

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I know it ia late to talk about this game but I was buzy with my study

on sunday I walked up with bad mood any way I was really happy that Milan won
4-0 wow this milan that I love . they played good. Inzaghi score 3 goals is wonderful
I always feel good when inzaghi play. Now we are in 2 place this good. since Milan will
never win scudetoo this years I was so happy juve beat inter. I hope we continue
doing this wondeful job

Forza Milan
Forza inzaghi
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.