![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: in my dreams
Fave Players: Sheva,kaka
![]() |
u know i dont mean to be pesimistic about the scudeto,but were gonna beat juve im sure of that ,but it still dosent matter on the scudeto issue cause u has only easy games afthers us so there not gonna drop 7 points...but i still hope,anyway i want milan to not only beat them tomorow,but to crush them like a 4 -0 or sumthing to get there sukie,lucky,cheater footbal out of there heads.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2000
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Kaka
![]() |
To be honest, although we are on a hot streak at the moment, I think this will be very tough indeed. I can understand why people in here are optimistic, but we must remember that a Juve win will 99% give them Lo Scudetto. This could meen they could concentrate on the Champions League. But I hope for the best, and if the lads could find approx same form as on Wednesday, this could be a great Milan match. But like also Hottie said, a win does not meen we can catch Juve... They will not drop 7 points in the last 9 matches...
Probable lineup: Dida - Simic (I think Stam is injured), Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho - Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf - Kaka - Shevchenko, Gilardino.
__________________
Milan is the best there is, the best there was - and the best that there will be!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
![]() |
There is no reason why we cant beat them! CL match is on the late march, there is no excuse to rest for big match. Inzaghi has to play definitely.
the victory will put a bit pressure on them, which is harmless to us and we will never know what happens in the remaining matches!! WE HAVE TO WIN!
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Inzaghi - Sheva definately is the best choice for this match..but Gazzetta Dello sport says its gonna be Gila - Sheva...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
![]() |
I think Milan will win this game 2-1 our goal by Inzaghi and sheva and juve goal
by Delpiero. I think we'll score 2 goals and in 85-88 Juve will score 1 goal Forza Milan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan and always will be and for ever |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
There's a doubt over Shevchenko playing tonight, that is why newspapers are predicting an Inzaghi & Gilardino front pairing. It may just be a bluff, but if he doesn't start, now you know why !
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
It's been an absolutely rubbish day for me sport wise, so with the way my fortunes are going Milan will lose also this evening .... pfff
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Having the usual pre-big match nerves. I have a bad feeling about this one too, I think we're gonna lose. I just home they don't demolish us.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Team Line-Ups, from ACMilan.com:
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Mutu, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet. Coach: Capello. Subs: Abbiati, Balzaretti, Blasi, Giannichedda, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Zalayeta. MILAN: Dida; Stam, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakŕ; Shevchenko, Inzaghi. Coach: Ancelotti. Subs: Kalac, Jankulovski, Costacurta, Ambrosini, Vogel, Rui Costa, Gilardino. Amorso once again not included, though we'll probably play him a less important match/when we 're winning by a margin against a bad team.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
15 min for the game to start , Sheva and Pippo are starting we will se what happens. Good luck Milan hope for a win.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Anyone live streaming or radio [cuz Rai1 has chanded yesterday so I can not find where to click] ?
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
CCTV5 are meant to be showing it, tho the stream isn't too good at the moment.
Oh, and there's mms://media2.brturbo.com/bandsports.wmv for those without a streaming program, but the picture is poor quality.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home Last edited by NAMMY; 12-03-2006 at 14:39. |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Seems like a lively start from both teams !
Come on Gio & Franco, cheer on our team ![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|