AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-03-2006, 04:32   #16

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
here the highlights of the goals

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...&postcount=130
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 14:17   #17

Rosso6

Registered User
 
Rosso6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
Rosso6 is on a distinguished road
Does anybody have any link/anywhere where I can get pics of this game. I have searched on the net for extensive pics of this game and can't find a big enuff collection. Please, Please, anybody got any links or url to where I can get pics. Sad enuff that I didn't get to see the game. I'm also celebrating 20 years of supporting Milan, and to see the greatest generation of Milan players 1986-1994 is just too emotional.I have tried getty images, and got some, but I need more.
__________________
Milano Per Siempre
Rosso6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 14:24   #18

Rosso6

Registered User
 
Rosso6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: USA
Fave Players: Donadoni, Nesta, Paolo, Kaka,Desailly,Redondo
Rosso6 is on a distinguished road
Hey Giovanni do you have any link of Italian Websites where I can get pics of the game
__________________
Milano Per Siempre
Rosso6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 14:33   #19

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Rosso6, here they are...

http://www.gazzetta.it/gallery/Calci.../albertini/1&1
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 14:38   #20

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
this is the best one...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albertini.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	9970  
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 16:35   #21

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Gio, when I try to play the files you sent me the link to, all I get is audio...no video...can you help?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 16:59   #22

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Gio, when I try to play the files you sent me the link to, all I get is audio...no video...can you help?
it's because you don't have the right codec - I am guessing you are playing it with Windows Media Player, right? I got the same thing as you.
Well, possibly the best media player out there - VLC player - plays it nice and easy with no hicups. Actually, it plays virtually anything you throw at it. Not sure if you will be able to DL it though . Anyways, here is a link:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

P.S. Gio, thanks a bunch for those files - the first two goals were GREAT. Viva Deme and MvB
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 17:04   #23

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
this one is very emotional
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albertini.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	9973  
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 17:53   #24

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Zlat! I will try....lets hope it works!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 17:19   #25

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Our unforgettable flying dutchman has scored?!?
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 17:49   #26

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Yes, MVB scored
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 23:07   #27

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
I've watched now MVB's goal... and I cannot describe my feelings... what a wonderful header, the guy is still sheer and undiluted class... I would simply KILL the dirty bastard that aborted Marco's career!!!
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 13:05   #28

Gabrielle

Registered User
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Location: MM : XT
Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
These three videos are from acmilanclub.com. Worth to watch it!The 1st one is a video compilation of Deme's goals..some funny scene of Albertini with Baggio n Weah. The 2nd one is Deme's goodbye to the fans 3rd is highlights of the farewell game.

Demetrio's goals in AC Milan

Demetrio's farewell in San Siro

Highlights Milan vs Barca
__________________
*Nurul Hudaa*
Good? sometimes...Bad?All the time
Gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 13:32   #29

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Hey guys what was the score?? and who won?
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 14:06   #30

Milany

Registered User
 
Milany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
Milany is on a distinguished road
4-2
marco van basten scored our next coach. he seemed very happy
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka
Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player.

The Legend Of Kaka Begins.

Get Well Nesta
Milany is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.