AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2006, 17:29   #121

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
I think that our real problem is that we are becoming the next Real Madrid: our players are old and having won everything got no motivation.... that's why we lost to Inter, that's why we are losing the Scudeto two years in a row to a team that inferior to us, and that's why we may lose to Barca... they simply want it more than us.
I mean people be realistic, the next year won't be any better.
Why do you guys keep thinking of Barca? We might not make it to Barca if we are not motivated like you correctly pointed out. Lyon is hungry to win. They just need to score. They can, can't they? From what I saw in the 1st game, they are way way too capable of scoring, especially with Juninho on the pitch.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 18:08   #122

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
We all know that Barca will pass Benfica, and yet again Milan should not lose games from teams that are at the bottom of the table.
i bet u didnt think benfica will get past liverpool

dont underestimate anyone... i have a feeling benfica might actually win the whole thing if we dont
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 18:22   #123

Vonim

Registered User
 
Vonim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Montenegro
Fave Players: Gullit, Savicevic, Weah, Kaka
Vonim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
I think that our real problem is that we are becoming the next Real Madrid: our players are old and having won everything got no motivation.... that's why we lost to Inter, that's why we are losing the Scudeto two years in a row to a team that inferior to us, and that's why we may lose to Barca... they simply want it more than us.
I mean people be realistic, the next year won't be any better.
It could be the problem, but on the other hand : why would Nedved or Thuram or Buffon or Emerson have bigger motivation and want the scudetto more than our players when they allready have more scudettos than 99% of our players ?
I think that it's very very hard to win every tournament you play. I can't remember when was the last time a team from Italy, Spain, England, Germany or France winning both CL and their championship in same season. And Milan is always going for both of them, without concentrating on one of them mostly, and that's why we usually slip at the end, killed by tyredness.
You can all see what is happening with Juve..they smashed everybody at the first half of the season, Capello was playing with the same 12-13 players, and look at them now - they are one big Zero at the moment. Chelsea was also destroying everybody in England , but they had hard time in Europe, both in group stage and knock-out phase.
Liverpool, Milan and Real were winning CL but were far behind in their championships.
Going blindly for both trophies can be a huge mistake sometimes, and the destiny of Bayer Levercusen or Milan from last season can happen to Barcelona this year.

I know Milan will always go for all possibile trophies and it's good , but as we saw last year ---- we can end empty handed.
That's why i support Carlo Ancelotti with his decission to rest our main players ( as he did many times this year) and to have one objective only : Champions league.... Have faith guys, Champions league is ours !
Vonim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 18:55   #124

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
It would have been nice to win today and reduce the gap further, but the important thing is that we must beat Lyon. Now that Juve are probably out of the CL they wont drop many more points and we cant afford to fight a losing battle for the scudetto. Now it is clear we must totally concentarte on the CL, lets turn this into a positive.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 19:12   #125

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
i bet u didnt think benfica will get past liverpool

dont underestimate anyone... i have a feeling benfica might actually win the whole thing if we dont
Barca played Real today and didnt rest a single player. The stars played 90 minutes and its going ti be really interesting if Benfica snatch an away goal.
But Im more worried about Lyon.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 22:17   #126

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
IMHO...why we loss to Lecce :

1. Carletto would orefer to focus on Milan - Lyon which is more important than the Scudetto as we are 8 points behind Juve. And moreover looking at the rest of our opponents in Serie A which is more difficult than Juve.

2. The idea to resting some key players like Kaka and Sheva (luckily Nesta and Serginho were suspended on bookings so they didn't play against Lecce) is to charge the battery for the more important game against Lyon at home.

3. In case we won last night...the we still have to face Inter for the derby which is a do or die game for the 2nd place in the Serie A table..while Juve has weaker opponents..
This is the reasons why Carletto (I believe Berlusconi and Galliani would also agree with this strategy) to resting key players and played the subs (no alternatives in Nesta and Serginho case )

4. Bottom line....we need to gain full force for the Tuesday battle against Lyon which I think would be our real battle to win...For sure I think we wil thrash them at SanSiro...No Tiago..let Juninho running here and there with no real aim to harm Milan Would be glad to see the big mouth Juninho knocking his own head for doing nothing special at San Siro.....
Milanisti in Curva Sud and all places at San Siro could do the same booing to Lyon (like they did last week) and make them frustrated and fall to the very slippery pitch of the Red Devils Ground...The San Siro full of Milanisti and big Red and Black flags

So...just watch the Red Devils thrash the Lazy Lions at San Siro
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:44   #127

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
First of all.... SHame on some of you to be playing some d@mn little fools game only retards participate in. I'd like to see you all in a friggin joking mood if we lose on Tuesday.
Shame on you all who from as far back as January said we had no chance of winning the scudetto and now are all shocked we lost against Lecce. Gee maybe we actually had a chance to be still competitive for the scudetto had the attitude of some here been a little bit more optimistic. It is sickenning the rationale most of you folks are using by saying we are "saving it" for the Lyon match which is exactly what the coach is thinking, only for you very same people to b!tch and moan about how bad of a coach we have when he is the most wanted coach on the market. Or is that a F-ing joke too!!???

I have seen nothing but mistakes, stupidity, contradictions to what has been said YESTERDAY, and outrageous predictions from most of you here from since the beginning of the season. WRONG... wrong... wrong.

I always keep faith in this team and still believe in this difficult times that winning a scudetto and Cl is still possible. But in all honesty... though we may win some title and being true to my heart, I dont think some of you FANS deserve to share any of that joy. This has got me disgusted in my fellow MilanMania fans. Many of you need to do a little soul and character searching because a good lot of you lack intelligence, faith, humility, and some mental stability in anything dealing with AC MILAN. This season I must say has been disappointing NOT in the performance of this team, but of the lack of class of some of its fans in MilanMania. Thus we dont deserve to win anything.

Anybody in a mood to crack a joke???

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:03   #128

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
First of all.... SHame on some of you to be playing some d@mn little fools game only retards participate in. I'd like to see you all in a friggin joking mood if we lose on Tuesday.
Shame on you all who from as far back as January said we had no chance of winning the scudetto and now are all shocked we lost against Lecce. Gee maybe we actually had a chance to be still competitive for the scudetto had the attitude of some here been a little bit more optimistic. It is sickenning the rationale most of you folks are using by saying we are "saving it" for the Lyon match which is exactly what the coach is thinking, only for you very same people to b!tch and moan about how bad of a coach we have when he is the most wanted coach on the market. Or is that a F-ing joke too!!???

I have seen nothing but mistakes, stupidity, contradictions to what has been said YESTERDAY, and outrageous predictions from most of you here from since the beginning of the season. WRONG... wrong... wrong.

I always keep faith in this team and still believe in this difficult times that winning a scudetto and Cl is still possible. But in all honesty... though we may win some title and being true to my heart, I dont think some of you FANS deserve to share any of that joy. This has got me disgusted in my fellow MilanMania fans. Many of you need to do a little soul and character searching because a good lot of you lack intelligence, faith, humility, and some mental stability in anything dealing with AC MILAN. This season I must say has been disappointing NOT in the performance of this team, but of the lack of class of some of its fans in MilanMania. Thus we dont deserve to win anything.

Anybody in a mood to crack a joke???

FORZA MILAN!
Amin, have always liked people of reason.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:40   #129

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Amin, have always liked people of reason.
No worries for you Zlat. I dont mention names. But I'll say that I wasnt talking about you in my ranting. Those that are going to get angry at my post is who I'm talking about.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 02-04-2006 at 08:51.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:51   #130

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I'm telling you Zlat, many are going to rue the words they have said such as "lets not try to win the scudetto" or "save it for Lyon" if we end up losing both when we had all the chances of winning both. Furthermore such naysayers are going to foresake their own words and two-cent advice and "knowledge" and blame it all on the coach when all he was doing is exactly what they were saying themselves. Wait... the time will come, god forbid if this should happen. Not to worry. I know the cr@p talkers and will hold them to their words at a later time. I keep tabs on such people and challenge them on it when a contradiction comes out of their mouths. Be assured I'll do that.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:12   #131

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
No worries for you Zlat. I dont mention names. But I'll say that I wasnt talking about you in my ranting. Those that are going to get angry at my post is who I'm talking about.
I meant that as a positive remark, was NOT being sarcastis or anything ... just happy to see that not everyone has his head ... in certain warm and smelly places after yesterday's loss
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:17   #132

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
I'm telling you Zlat, many are going to rue the words they have said such as "lets not try to win the scudetto" or "save it for Lyon" if we end up losing both when we had all the chances of winning both. Furthermore such naysayers are going to foresake their own words and two-cent advice and "knowledge" and blame it all on the coach when all he was doing is exactly what they were saying themselves. Wait... the time will come, god forbid if this should happen. Not to worry. I know the cr@p talkers and will hold them to their words at a later time. I keep tabs on such people and challenge them on it when a contradiction comes out of their mouths. Be assured I'll do that.
From what I can make out of your posts, you seem to like Carlo and you believed that Milan should go for the Scudetto and the CL. Am I right? So would you have played our best lineup against Lecce and risked having a tired set of players against a dynamic Lyon team? Personally, I felt a team of Dida; Simic (Cafu 61), Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Vogel, Pirlo (Seedorf 65), Ambrosini; Rui Costa; Amoroso (Inzaghi 55), Gilardino would have been good enough for the 3 points and carry on the challenge for Lo Scudetto.

So we are now 9 points behind Juve and if Im right you still would like to battle on two fronts. At the end of the day it wasnt anyone on this forum who fielded a second string team, it was Carlo with the support of Galliani and Berlu. (In my opinion rightly so). I dont even know if you were having a dig at me and I really dont mind either, but people have different views. You may infact be right and we may win nothing, but its not like you or I make these decisions. At the end of the day its upto carlo etc.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:39   #133

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
From what I can make out of your posts, you seem to like Carlo and you believed that Milan should go for the Scudetto and the CL. Am I right? So would you have played our best lineup against Lecce and risked having a tired set of players against a dynamic Lyon team? Personally, I felt a team of Dida; Simic (Cafu 61), Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Vogel, Pirlo (Seedorf 65), Ambrosini; Rui Costa; Amoroso (Inzaghi 55), Gilardino would have been good enough for the 3 points and carry on the challenge for Lo Scudetto.

So we are now 9 points behind Juve and if Im right you still would like to battle on two fronts. At the end of the day it wasnt anyone on this forum who fielded a second string team, it was Carlo with the support of Galliani and Berlu. (In my opinion rightly so). I dont even know if you were having a dig at me and I really dont mind either, but people have different views. You may infact be right and we may win nothing, but its not like you or I make these decisions. At the end of the day its upto carlo etc.
Listen... no I'm not having a swipe at you. From all the way back in January we had a shot at winning both of these and still the sentiment was "no... concede the scudetto" and go for the CL. We end up winning almost all games between that time and now with the exception of the draw vs Juve and the Lecce defeat. Juve has only earned 2 pts out of a possible 6pts and the Lecce result had people still beleived in the scudetto including Carlo himself with a win would have put us again in near grasp of catching them. Now we are behind them once again because all thought all was lost already. FURTHERMORE there is no gurantee this stupid loss to Lecce will insure that we will win versus Lyon on Tuesday. So shame on such people and shame on Carlo for thinking the same way as well. The difference is that those that went exactly for that same kind of mentality here are going to blame Carlo for thinking like.... THEM. Dont offer advice on something only to be pissed off at a result when the d@mn advice was from one's very own mouth is what I'm trying to make a point of. A lot of people have that defeciency of character here. I dont know if it is you who I'm talking about K77SH C. I hope not. But there is a mentality of fans in here that really is starting to irk me. I already know the reaction from them when what they said yesterday is going to be wrong tomorrow and they fail to realize that they made the suggestion. Catch my point???
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 13:11   #134

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't like Zlatanov, no kidding.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 13:46   #135

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I'm so disappointed that we lost to lecce 1-0
it really broke my heart to see agreat team like Milan with these
crazy results

__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.