AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 12:47   #286

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Where are the ****ing administraitors when they are needed?? Come and see the sh*t is going sown here, I got myself butchered by this whole god damn forum.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50   #287

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Milanista!!! Talking about a true Milanista!!! I being following Milan for the past 7 years, and this is the sh*t I have to deal with??? If I'm not getting any understanding from administrator I will burn this damn forum I swear to god.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:54   #288

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the right to express myself, to defend myself from azzholes like Zlatan... I dare u to ban me, I will sue u, this a democracy and not some facking Taliban, I have the right to say whatever I want specialy when it's justefied!!! What the difference between saying fack u, and what Zlatan said???!!!!! U hypecrit bastards, **** u!!!
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:59   #289

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to watch Barca game and try calm down a little bit, see no point for administraitors to be careless and throw me away, if they'll see it right they will understand I should be here, all Milan fans should be together, that is the point right??
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:01   #290

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I think this incident is beyond the sunshine club Pa7uel
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:03   #291

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
well yeah, that's the point ... but there's no need to resort to all that swearing if someone is upsetting you. You won't get banned if you're seen to be adult and mature about the whole thing and all that swearing might not be in your advantage.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:04   #292

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Well, at this point im sure not, maybe we should call the ''electro shock club'', to ask for help.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:11   #293

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
U see, u are just continuing to annoy me...
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:17   #294

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
alex is on fire!!! lol

i love ***** fight kind of fights!
the right way to stop them wud be by opening a thread only for the 2 and let them fight! some entertainment reading their posts!



and to beurself is all that u can do.....
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.

Last edited by rahul.acm; 05-04-2006 at 13:28.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 13:33   #295

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
what's been said now to annoy you ?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:22   #296

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Looks like Barca will be our opponent next round.

Nedved just got ejected for the 2nd YC. Way to go!
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:24   #297
acmilangurl
Guest
 
Milan vs Lyon(04/04/06)

wow!!! wat a match!!! oh btw hi everyone.
Great game i mean wow.
ok game started of, 25th minute inzaghi scores...... wow... we jump for joy......
but then! nooooooooooo lyon scores!!!!
i must have faith i say to myself, MUST!
so game goes on........no goals from THE TEAM....we're doomed i say doomed.
So i kneel and begin to pray....plz God let them score, plz.
and.....in the 88th minute...........GOAL!!!! they did it man they did it!!!
then 2 mins into extra time wat?! Andriy sends the ball shooting into the net!
wat beauty!!! Ancelotti is once again PROUD!
LUV those Guys.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:25   #298

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
Looks like Barca will be our opponent next round.

Nedved just got ejected for the 2nd YC. Way to go!
Good to see Juve prove what a crappy club they are. No play, nothing but 3 red cards, so far, in their last 2 games in CL ... and I am sure that neither of those would have been given if it were Serie A.
There is still another 10 min left and there is still plenty of time fo Benfica to score - barca is just 1-0 up (Dinho missed a PK early in the game) and one goal would turn things around.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:28   #299

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Simao had a great opportunity to level things but put it wide.
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:29   #300

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
Good to see Juve prove what a crappy club they are. No play, nothing but 3 red cards, so far, in their last 2 games in CL ... and I am sure that neither of those would have been given if it were Serie A.
There is still another 10 min left and there is still plenty of time fo Benfica to score - barca is just 1-0 up (Dinho missed a PK early in the game) and one goal would turn things around.
Ronaldinho is also called the "Nutcracker" 'cause of his teeth i guess.

Benfica already missed their only chance. I hope, I would like to be wrong thoguh.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.