AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 15:31   #301

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
Ronaldinho is also called the "Nutcracker" 'cause of his teeth i guess.
sounds painful ... especially if you are a guy
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:33   #302

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Another chance... I hope I am wrong again and again...
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:34   #303

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
eto 2-0

Barca - Milan in the semis
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:34   #304

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
barca makes it 2-0, it's official now - we are gonna play Barca
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:35   #305

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Juve out

And they completely deserve to be too, totally outclassed by the Goonies...
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:35   #306

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
It is over, Eto-o, 2-0

Benfica threw all up front, counter killed the,m
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:41   #307

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
Juve out

And they completely deserve to be too, totally outclassed by the Goonies...
once the return leg started, there was never really a quastion mark over who would go through - Juve had two-three attacks that made sense but there was no trace of the "hurricane" they had promised before the game. Quite the opposite, Arsenal missed a number of chances themselves ...
So, it's Barca-Milan and Arsenal-Villarreal now ... I have to say that one of the semifinals was hugely unexpected at the beginning of the season but that's football for you, I guess, names count for nothing, especially if you are called Inter
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:42   #308

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arsenal broke our record from last year, keeping cleansheet for 8 games in a row.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 15:46   #309

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Need to open a new thread. Semifinal ACM_Barca. Is it on the 18 or 19th ?

And the 2nd leg is when? I hope it is not when I will be travelling (26th-30th)
Probably 25 or 26?

Edited: Right. 18/19 then 25/26 but which tie is which date?

Last edited by ukrainian_CA; 05-04-2006 at 15:49.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:10   #310

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I'm really tired of this alex22/sash22 or whatever name he goes by these days, and I'm really bored right now so I decided to bring down his credibility here completely

This is going to be my only post concerning this, but trust me it will say a lot.

Here is what he said during this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
I'm real Milan suporter, .
Really?

Well I remeber his behavior some time ago, back when he was Sash22 when we were struggling to pull of a victory against Cagliari.

Here is some of what he put:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
I hope Cagliari equalise, so Ancheloti could learn his lesson...
When they gonna fire his sorry azz anyway???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
Comon Cagliari u can do it!!!!!!!!!!! Comon score!!!! U can beat this losers!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
Yeah we have ourselves a great team, leading twice 4-1 and 3-0 in the CL and still manage to lose... GREAT COACH ANCHELOTI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply magnificent... LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash22
Best attack in the seria A.... and what does it give us???? ABSLOUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! F*CK THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is more, but I think this says it all.

Please, Sash, you are obviously not a real Milan supporter. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. You contribute nothing and you just piss people off. I'm not going to drop down to your level and start hurling insults at you, which I'm sure you will do to me (If you are not banned by then already). Please, JUST LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.
Constantly coming back isn't going to change anything. You obviously have nothing better to do.

My friends, now start ignoring him, he is just looking for attention. Replying is just going to give him new reasons to post again.

As I said this is my last post concerning this, unless he insults my mother or something

Last edited by acmilan918; 05-04-2006 at 16:15.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:35   #311

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know this guy Sash 'cause I'm Alex, and it's just happen to be that we are both 22 years old. But that dude Sash by the quates u bring looked like a real Milan supporter, just look how his hurt was tore apart, just look how nurves he was. Do u want to tell me that some one that doesn't realy care about the team would go through that kind'a painful emotions, lose his nurves like that??? Ah, tell me!!!!
What'a great guy he was, pitty I hadn't any chance to meet him.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:39   #312

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Well i really think we are talking about a multiple personality problem here then.........
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:47   #313

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Insults are against the rules, doesn't matter why they are being used

Last edited by Reza; 05-04-2006 at 17:33.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:53   #314

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Well, i ve never seen anybody attacking anyone in these forums, i think these are a very friendly people's forums, and if anyone doesnt agree with other's opinion, just sais he doesnt and explains why, at least that is what ive seen so far,and ive never seen nobody get as angry as i can see you are right now. And if you are misstreated, then just calm down, getting angry and insulting everyone (even if they insulted you first) isnt the solution, otherwise people will just think you are crazy and will ignore you, what would make you more angry and so on.
My humble opinion.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 16:53   #315

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
alex22 (aka Sash) please stop arguing with other posters at a personal level, including insulting them as this is against the forums rules.

I will, for your sake, ask an admin to get in touch with you and you can sort it out. Man, don't you get bored of getting yourself banned from this forum.

Also, everyone, please don't swear even if it is masked out, as it is against forum rules.

Also, those arguing with Sash, if its not a post about the topic, I suggest you don't bother.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.