AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2006, 02:59   #346

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Guys, i almost collapsed after the two goals. I shouted so loudly that started to sweat and felt bad Luckily i recovered after 10 minutes, but WHAT A FREAKING THRILLER !
The San Siro factor pushed our guys until the very end, even the calm pensioners of the secondo anello arancio and tribunes were shouting like fools !

I said before the match we would have relied on our BIG OLD ROSSONERO HEART, once again we proved we have an iron personality, but what a pain! What sufference!

I think that double post and the final goal is a mark of destiny. We shall take our revenge after Istanbul!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:22   #347

Georgian

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Georgia
Fave Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, R.Baggio
Georgian is on a distinguished road
Giovanni do you have pics made on stadium from that match?, I wonder how stadium would lok like when pippo scored, but I feel you did not have time for making pics at that moment
Georgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:24   #348

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
no pictures or videos, sorry
i rarely bring it to the stadium cause it's quite easy to crack it in the heat of the moment
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:22   #349

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan918
If we are portrayed as underdogs by the media, it will also motivate the team. Carlo will have a lot to do with it.
Great post by Kui, even though some of what he is saying may be attacking me, but its his prfoessionalism and good, thorough posts that make even me want to finish reading. We need more members like him here.
In this game I did not give up hope until the end, after Istanbul I am not sure about anything until the final whistle blows. I don't care if we are up 2-0 in the 87th minute or vice versa, to quote some retired baseball player, "It ain't over till its over." (I can't believe I'm actually quoting a baseball player )
Thank You acmilan918 and also to Ukrainian_CA (Can I call you Bill or Steve or Sheva??) for your confidence. Keep in mind that I do not like to attack anyone in this site. What I do gripe about is the negative sentiment or mood about our team that creeps in now and again in this forum. I'm not the best communicator nor am I anything professional, but I appreciate the comments. There are a few people in here who I really respect and forgive me if I point out 2 of them. Like I said I dont like pointing out names but take a look at Giovanni and Franco folks. These guys on many occasions take the time and $$$ to go to the big games of Milan. They literally live and breath the "Bella Vita" of AC Milan and very rarely if at all have a gripe or complaint about this team, the players and managers alike with their postings here in MM. They dont claim to be learned football pundits about how Carlo should do his lineup or the knowhows of his tactics. What they do is enjoy the game and enjoy Milan and share that joy here with their experience through pictures and video. There are other names out there of people who I have come to know and respect in MM. Mind you... I dont agree with these guys all the time. These guys know who they are. And with time such numbers do grow. I think I just added two more! wink... wink.
Now lets put this Lyon game and this thread behind us and move this tupperware party to the Barca thread.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 07-04-2006 at 08:17.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:45   #350

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew Milan would go through. I was not nervous for a single second despite the fact that ther was no legendary Jon Dahl Tomasson this time to rescue us. But I had full confidence in Sheva and he showed that why ppl call him the greatest player of all time after Deigo Maradona

Secondly I would like to say that Dida is a coward and he ******* nearly cost us a semi-final place, Diara scoring us is almost a crime and it was all due to a single coward call Dida

At the end I would like to say that Milan would win comftably against Barca. Some thing like 3-0 or 4-0 because there is only one true Soccer Champions........AC Milan and its as simple as that

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 07-04-2006 at 07:49.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:10   #351

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57

Secondly I would like to say that Dida is a coward and he ******* nearly cost us a semi-final place, Diara scoring us is almost a crime and it was all due to a single coward call Dida

I try to honor dif opinions but in some cases, like this one for example, it's hard to stay impartial for the above quote is just a bunch of BS. There is hardly anyone here who wouldn't agree that Dida has had some rough games as of late, but to call him a "coward" - you either don't know what the meaning of that word is or simply don't know what hat the hell you are talking about.
As for the Lyon goal, between Dida and the ball there were 3 Lyon players, all 3 of them UNMARKED ... and after the ball rebounded into a group of players, Diarra was the only one who jumed for it even if he was NOT the one closes to the ball, and even if he was the only Lyon player among 3-4 Milan players, who just stayed there and silently "admired" Diarra's jump and subsequent celebrations.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:22   #352

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I try to honor dif opinions but in some cases, like this one for example, it's hard to stay impartial for the above quote is just a bunch of BS. There is hardly anyone here who wouldn't agree that Dida has had some rough games as of late, but to call him a "coward" - you either don't know what the meaning of that word is or simply don't know what hat the hell you are talking about.
As for the Lyon goal, between Dida and the ball there were 3 Lyon players, all 3 of them UNMARKED ... and after the ball rebounded into a group of players, Diarra was the only one who jumed for it even if he was NOT the one closes to the ball, and even if he was the only Lyon player among 3-4 Milan players, who just stayed there and silently "admired" Diarra's jump and subsequent celebrations.
Agreed. No reason to call any RossoNeri a coward. I too saw only spectators in that box. It is a bit too much to ask for if only the keeper is trying to save anything from the spot. This is not in my mind an Ancelotti mistake but an AC Milan mistake that nearly cost us.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:04   #353

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Probably the only thing we can recriminate to Dida is that ball Nesta sent him to clear off and he almost missed... Wiltord wasn't able to score, but that was a big mistake...

everything else, he did good... that goal wasn't his fault... he was brave when he went for the ball but Chris (I think) was in his way...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:12   #354

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not even sure that that mistake was a "true" mistake, the ball kind'a bounced on the pitch... but I guess he was supposed to clear that right.
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 13:03   #355

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
I knew Milan would go through. I was not nervous for a single second despite the fact that ther was no legendary Jon Dahl Tomasson this time to rescue us. But I had full confidence in Sheva and he showed that why ppl call him the greatest player of all time after Deigo Maradona


At the end I would like to say that Milan would win comftably against Barca. Some thing like 3-0 or 4-0 because there is only one true Soccer Champions........AC Milan and its as simple as that

Well i think every player is unique, and maybe we should al left behind that ''the best after Maradona'' thing.
And about Barça, i i really dont think we will beat them easely, maybe we can win 3-0 at San Siro, but remember that we have to play in the Camp Nou after, and nothing bans them of the posibility of scoring 3 goals to us.
Anyway i dont think this tie has that amount of goals, i think it will be very closed tie, thinking about Milan's and Barça's last CL matches.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 13:30   #356

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
I knew Milan would go through. I was not nervous for a single second despite the fact that ther was no legendary Jon Dahl Tomasson this time to rescue us. But I had full confidence in Sheva and he showed that why ppl call him the greatest player of all time after Deigo Maradona

Secondly I would like to say that Dida is a coward and he ******* nearly cost us a semi-final place, Diara scoring us is almost a crime and it was all due to a single coward call Dida

At the end I would like to say that Milan would win comftably against Barca. Some thing like 3-0 or 4-0 because there is only one true Soccer Champions........AC Milan and its as simple as that

Aren't you the guy who said Barca lose to Benfica 100%. Thank you very much, but keep your b.s. predictions to yourslef.

Were you calling Dida a coward after he save our asses in Manchester vs. Juve 3 years ago? I hate all these flip floppers (forgive me for going back to these terms from the 04 election)

True, Dida isn't having the best season, but how is he a coward? That was a mistake, but how the hell was it cowardly??? We would've been a coward if he ran away from the ball. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Did your hero Tomasson always make every opportunity. Didn't he have a great opportunity at Istanbul to put us ahead in extra time, and missed. So did Sheva, is he a coward?
Everyone can make mistakes. Just be thankful this one did not cost us anything.

Yes, I hope we win against Barca too, obviously, but 3-0? 4-0? What are you smoking? They aren't exactly Udinise.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 13:34   #357

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Thank You acmilan918 and also to Ukrainian_CA (Can I call you Bill or Steve or Sheva??) for your confidence.
FORZA MILAN!
Hey,
call me Uke or Meesh, whatever you like more...)
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 13:47   #358

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
But I had full confidence in Sheva and he showed that why ppl call him the greatest player of all time after Deigo Maradona
Who called him that? Never heard it...
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 14:11   #359

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
Who called him that? Never heard it...
Ignore this mzk guy...

He has no idea what he's talkin about.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 23:44   #360

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
miscuziiiiii wrong post!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.

Last edited by rahul.acm; 19-04-2006 at 23:46.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.