![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Georgia
Fave Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, R.Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
![]() |
Quote:
You know I've been to Italy many times. What impressed me was the zeal for private ownership and business. Unfortunately the business acumen was not really at its best. Everything was CASH, CASH, CASH... no credit card or traveller's checks. It came to me like a revelation! The socialist way for so many years drains them of the fruits of hard work in ownership. With Cash only there really is no paper trail to declare anything as taxable. After years of dealing with a heavily taxed system I cant blame any Italian business insisting on cash only. It has made good and honest owners look shady when their really not and the shady one's hard to sniff out in the crowd. I fondly recall when seeking the advice of a very friendly old Italian man on what to do and see, "HIDE YOUR MONEY!" was the first lesson he taught me. Sucks when you're a customer but I dont blame any of these honest mom & pop resturants, stores and hotel accomodation businesses for doing this. With very friendly and hard working shop/business owners abound in such a beautiful country, the socialist way serves them in the worse way. They deserve better.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord, Attend me to all my days. O may thine house be mine abode, And all my works be praise. There would I find a settled rest, Where other go and come; No more a stranger nor a guest, But like a child at home. My Shepherd will... KZION Radio Last edited by Kui; 13-04-2006 at 06:25. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
I take a look at list of both coalitions and I was disguisted... how the hell there could be a communist party participating nowadays in democratic elections!?
and it is not the only one... there are two of them ![]() I can not conceive why this movement is not prohibited till now... can anyone recall what the sh!te they have done to our world... |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Fave Players: Boban,Sheva,Kaka, Maldini, Baresi,van Basten
![]() |
Thank's to God, Berlusca lost the election!!!
__________________
CHE CONFUSIONE SARA' PERCHE' TIFIAMO E' UN EMOZIONE CHE CRESCE PIANO PIANO STRINGIMI FORTE E STAMMI PIU' VICINO E CHI NON CANTA E' UN PORCO JUVENTINO |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
communism may have failed, but to be honest i dont find capitalism any better! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | ||
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
so you could say that respect should be shown to nazis too... and to all kind of criminals... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Btw although the votes are being recounted, it's fair Prodi governs Italy. They set they electoral champaign on the supposed Berlusconi's failure.
I think now they will found out what govern a country means after 11/9. They will face a probable crisis with Iran and they will cope with loads of eternal italian problems, problems that Berlusconi tried to solve, at least in part with a flexible law for the employment for ex. (very different from the French situation although the BBC didn't bother to make a deep comparison) With a tight prevalence in one of the two chambers this will be a dramatic task , and being these issues so important any big decision or reform will mean a possible crisis for the government.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|