AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2006, 11:07   #61

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Again, a wonderful victory, and again, a 4 page thread...amazing...simply amazing.

I sincerely hope that all those posters who flood MM when we lose somehow forget to post the next time we lose.

My mother always told me: "If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing"...looks like some of those phans need to listen to Mama.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:48   #62

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Oh come on Kui, give it a rest You posted once on this match thread, after the game and nothing about the actual game.
No pal I wont give it a rest! You seem to be really engaged in this thread! WOW! Listen... I got no gripe with you unless you want to. You game pal??? I'm not the only one with this consern too K77SH_ C. So does Warro in his last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Again, a wonderful victory, and again, a 4 page thread...amazing...simply amazing.

I sincerely hope that all those posters who flood MM when we lose somehow forget to post the next time we lose.

So a to you too k77ShC.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:59   #63

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I am really happy for Nesta's goal... he was so surprised he didn't even know how to celebrate it... hehe...

Pippo wasn't as brilliant as the other day against O. Lyonnais, but he had a great game, always fighting, always covering the ball, he tried hard...

and can't overlook Gilardino's performance... he didn't score this time, but his header in the first half could have been a great goal... strikers are like that, when they're on a roll, the ball hits the post and then goes in... when they're not, it hits the post, and simply bounces off to the keepers hand... his goals will come... hopefully to put us in the UCL final... or to give us the trophy...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 19:03   #64

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
Wow I'm so happy that Milan won against hard team like cheivo
we played well and we desrve to win. Nesta scored in wondeful way.
Kaka was so good and scored hatrik proud of him. Hope this game will
be reason to Motivate Milan to destroy inter and then beat braca



Forza Milan
Forza Nesta- Kaka- inzaghi+ all milan players
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2006, 21:37   #65

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
No pal I wont give it a rest! You seem to be really engaged in this thread! WOW! Listen... I got no gripe with you unless you want to. You game pal??? I'm not the only one with this consern too K77SH_ C. So does Warro in his last post.




So a to you too k77ShC.
Whos got time for gripes?? Dont be so emotional. My point was how could you criticise anyone for not posting in the match thread when your only post was the actual criticism and nothing at all about the match. But hey if I offended you so much then I apologise, but cut the gripe stuff
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 11:10   #66

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Whos got time for gripes?? Dont be so emotional. My point was how could you criticise anyone for not posting in the match thread when your only post was the actual criticism and nothing at all about the match. But hey if I offended you so much then I apologise, but cut the gripe stuff
Well you better get used to it then. Why do I gripe??? First of all... when people quit making their nasty posts because one of our players or our coach makes a mistake on a game, then I'll gladly shut the hell up and leave you in peace. I'll do some nagging cause of a bad result, but you will never read any of my posts like the following quotes pal . You know the ones... the "Carlo Sucks", "Pippo's career is finished", "Let's get rid of Dida NOW!", and whatever the frig. Now are those acceptible comments??? When it stops, I will keep my griping about members who post this daily cr@p til no end. Strange you note what I'm saying yet ignore the posters and posts full of vitriolic and idiotic comments about the team THEY SUPPOSEDLY LOVE. You want to get involved... try backing me up then! I dont see you trying to advise people to refrain from making these kinds of posts??? NO you're too worried about me.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 15-04-2006 at 11:21.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 13:44   #67

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
One thing I learned a long time ago is people are generally stupid. They are going to say all things they say whatever you or I say. Its just the way it is.

If a dog barks at you in the street, would you bark back? Nope, so let them exist in their own little world and be safe in the knowedge that they arent in charge of Milan and in no way influence any official decisions.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 05:37   #68

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well that is a good point K77. But these arent dogs. But now that you know where I'm coming from, its all good friend.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2006, 15:26   #69

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Well that is a good point K77. But these arent dogs. But now that you know where I'm coming from, its all good friend.
You will be gettin people on my case, I wasnt calling anyone on MM a dog. Just an example
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2006, 04:21   #70

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
LOL! They wont get on your case. They'll get on mine. LOL!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.