AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-04-2006, 14:48   #346

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
guys, loose on Pirlo. Barca is desperate to close him down. Did you see his sudden deep cross for Gila, who marginally offside?

CHill dude.
and his double tackles on ronaldinho to get the ball away.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:53   #347

Milan3869

Registered User
 
Milan3869's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
Milan3869 is an unknown quantity at this point
gila misses!!!
Milan3869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:54   #348

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Kaka squared the ball in the 6 yard box to Gilardino but Gila fluffed the shot. Why didn't Ricky go for goal himself?
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:54   #349

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
For goodness sake Gila....
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:58   #350

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
I hear Etoo messed up, greedy didnt cross?
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:58   #351

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
kaka should have taken that shot, Gila was under pressure and didn't have time and space to work on the ball, kaka was all alone but chickened out.
Forza Milaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!!
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:58   #352

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Gilardino hit the post and spurned a good chance. But he scored his first goal in the San Siro for in front of the Curva Sud against Udinese, and we're applying more pressure in the 2nd half attacking the Curva Sud end. Surely a goal for Gila in Euro is long overdue
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 14:59   #353

Milan3869

Registered User
 
Milan3869's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
Milan3869 is an unknown quantity at this point
barca scores
Milan3869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:00   #354

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Aaaaaa
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:00   #355

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
Fcuk... Giuly scored
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:00   #356

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Takes the piss. Dammit. Good goal though.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:00   #357

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Gould !
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:01   #358

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
I'm not surprised. We haven't had a good game, and Barca have impressed me. I really didn't know they were this good. I think we're going out.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:02   #359

lana

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2000
lana is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew Gila would be a disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 15:02   #360

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devoted_dm
I'm not surprised. We haven't had a good game, and Barca have impressed me. I really didn't know they were this good. I think we're going out.
Get lost, sissy boy!
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.