AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-04-2006, 13:47   #601

alex22

BANNED
 
alex22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
alex22 is an unknown quantity at this point
....what spirit?
alex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 13:47   #602

lana

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2000
lana is an unknown quantity at this point
Well ,how are we going to win it.

All we need is 1-0 result.That should suit an Italian team.

I think we should play a catenaccio system.Sit back let Barca dominate possession and then use quick counterattack to get that 1 goal.We should put our fastest players right up there it could mean Serginho and Cafu playing as Right-Wingers.
lana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 14:38   #603

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex22
....what spirit?
certainly not this one
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 14:54   #604

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Well, talking abt spirit, we were not low either!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 16:10   #605

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
i believe our players.but a big question mark to pirlo.what's his problem over 3 months or more?
__________________
Forza Milan

Last edited by Milan_Mad; 19-04-2006 at 16:14.
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 17:42   #606

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Wow....41 pages of posts and going...nothing like this for the win over Inter...nothing like this for the win over Lyon, or Bayern....

Where were some of these posters then?

Why is it that when we lose we continue to b*** and moan for pages and pages and pages?

Hmmm makes you wonder doesnt it?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 18:18   #607

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
it makes me wonder too Warro

I was dissapointed not because we lost but because we didn't try enough in the last 20 minutes of the game we should have pressured Barca and kept possesion but Barca had the ball more than us, but hey you can't win them all football is so unfair we should have scored at least one goal.

I don't lose hope yet ofcourse there's another 90 min to be played and anything can happen but this is our last chance so we can't make mistakes we must use our chances, win or lose i'm always with Milan

FORZA MILAN
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 19:03   #608

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Wow....41 pages of posts and going...nothing like this for the win over Inter...nothing like this for the win over Lyon, or Bayern....

Where were some of these posters then?

Why is it that when we lose we continue to b*** and moan for pages and pages and pages?

Hmmm makes you wonder doesnt it?
I know whom are u wondering abt; all the anti-gila right!

the reasons why there has been a flood of post:

1.we lost the most important game in ucl till now!
2. we lost at home in spite of packed san siro and one of the best coreo ever displayed.
3. the only thing we lacked was finishing...as sheva was the skipper he did not come under the critical radar but gila did.
4. alot of pages have been abt criticising extensively underperforming players and its certain that if we lose they are the targets for eg. gila and pirlo.

It doesn't mean that we want to get rid of them! we are a symbol of unity and team spirit and we have to maintain that image.
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 19:47   #609

robybaggio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
robybaggio is on a distinguished road
Egoistka lost his place in the side to Gilardino that is why he is upset. He was hoping to get the big transfer last summer instead.
robybaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 19:56   #610

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by robybaggio
Egoistka lost his place in the side to Gilardino that is why he is upset. He was hoping to get the big transfer last summer instead.
aaaaa its she! and she is one of the most participating female fans we have. anyway we just have three(miss canada, miss russia and...i think its just 2) ofcourse it was her from the beggining who did not like gila's performances and even i have started to think the same way. We were up against most of the members and our points didn't seem to get through their skulls so it is wise to just drop the gila topic!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2006, 08:21   #611

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
This post seems very careless...Dont be offended..I just dont understand how can you support Milan and not be worried for such a big game as 2 leg of CL semi-finals...Also from your post seemed like you havent followed yesterday how Milan was doing, though you probably didnt have internet there...
What is so careless about my post??? That I beleive this team will win, if not NOW perhaps in the future??? Who's being careless??? Perhaps the very one(you) who doesnt seem to understand. Seems quite clueless on your part to think I dont have internet here yet by a miracle I'm able to make such a "careless" post. Following this team since scudetto #11 way the heck back in 1987, I'm not one who is careless or clueless EGoistka. There are only a few here in MM that can claim such a boast as many of you were infants or too young and not any smarter now since then. I dont need to climb Mt Everest because this club has done taken me to the highest mountains. Likewise, I've followed this team during the darkest times. So when I say I'm not worried... I mean that. 7 Scudetti and 4 CL titles and more to come in future is good enough for me. I'm not going to throw a baby tantrum and expect this club to give me anything RIGHT NOW when over so many years they have given me lifetime of memories worthy to tell my children.

You see that is what seperates the fans that live and breath AC Milan(Me and a few others) from those that only eat, sleep, and sh!t Milan(you and convenient lot). If your posts wasnt a good example of the tea kettle calling the pot black! The lot like you are quick to consume and eat all the glory that the players work so hard for, at which you seem to sleep off in your cluelessness. Then when some adversity happens, particularly with players having a cold streak... and in your case, an upcoming player of our team's future barely getting his feet wet, people like you are ready to sh!t them out. Like I said... those that just eat, sleep, and sh!t AC Milan.

Dont be offended of course Ego... but do get a clue.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2006, 09:40   #612

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Kui...Kui...Kui...relax bro, its not, and never will be that serious.

While in your closing, you indicated that you didnt wish Egoistka to be offended, I still think that you are more mature and responsible than your reply suggests...even though I can understand your anger.

What life has taught me my good friend, is that the scientific rule that states: Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but only changed from one form to another...applies to life as well.

Why expend "negative energy" when you could have converted that "neg energy" into kinetic energy (energy of movement) for your golf swing?

Or, as I do, by kicking a football....
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2006, 10:22   #613

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Kui...Kui...Kui...relax bro, its not, and never will be that serious.

While in your closing, you indicated that you didnt wish Egoistka to be offended, I still think that you are more mature and responsible than your reply suggests...even though I can understand your anger.

What life has taught me my good friend, is that the scientific rule that states: Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but only changed from one form to another...applies to life as well.

Why expend "negative energy" when you could have converted that "neg energy" into kinetic energy (energy of movement) for your golf swing?

Or, as I do, by kicking a football....
Was my message high strung??? Who's taking the Milan game too serious Warro??? You got a handful of pretty down out and nasty posts over something called a game. If it was, it is because some people here think I'm less of a fan than they are. I enjoyed a game of golf on a so happen Milan game day. I wasnt worried about whatever the result was going to be... win or lose. It's ok because I've seen and witnessed more than clueless can appreciate. If they win, clueless and her crew are still gonna talk some sh!te til they actually get a job. Oh hell no Warro I'm not laying any apology to this cr@p. As far as energy I take that negative energy and wound it up into a fastball four seamer and ram it back where it came from.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2006, 11:47   #614

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
To kui

just for confirmation, please specifically name the "jobless crew" members!
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2006, 13:26   #615

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Was my message high strung??? ....
kind of...but not really...I was simply trying to defuse a situation before it escalated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
As far as energy I take that negative energy and wound it up into a fastball four seamer and ram it back where it came from.
Now, that was really really funny!! Even if you were dead serious, I confess to bursting out with laughter in my office, making my receptionist call me to find out what had happened! No probs bro! I totally understand...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.