AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-03-2006, 17:22   #1

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Україно - вперед!!!

От шо за лайно? російська гілка є, української - нема...

Сором та й годі!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2006, 19:28   #2

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward
От шо за лайно? російська гілка є, української - нема...

Сором та й годі!
Dude - uke, whats up?

I will keep posting in the russian-speaking thread, since I am both...
"celebrity in emergency", no... I am both ukranian and russian.
I have only one converter from latin keyboard to the russian cyrillic.
I am too freaking lazy to get a ukrainian one as well as I cannot think and speak ukrainian anymore. I hope that my "Bat'kivschina" forgives me.

Go, Ukraine! Go Sheva, Go!
Go Dnipro! ( Dnipro needs to get to the UEFA participation spot in UPL)
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 10:13   #3

ShEvA FaN

Registered User
 
ShEvA FaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Глкфшту
Fave Players: Shevchenko(He is the Best)
ShEvA FaN is on a distinguished road
lol. im from ukraine aswell.

і пишаюся цим.
ShEvA FaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 18:17   #4

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Ну що, будемо балакатu за Шевченко, чu нi?
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 07:57   #5

gkvacha

Registered User
 
gkvacha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: georgia, tbilisi
Fave Players: maldini
gkvacha is on a distinguished road
vperiot ukraina.......
gruzini baleem za vas............
gkvacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 13:08   #6

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Rebrov!

http://www.germany06.ru/2006/05/24/a_153269.shtml
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.