![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Youth system: 4 new Primavera players in 2 years
This is official information... from acmilan.it ... interview with Paolo Taveggia
Filippo Galli will take charge of the Primavera squad, and Baresi down to the younger groups (Berretti, and others) The objective is clearly defined... in two years, Milan should have 4 new Primavera grown players among the 25 available for European competition (let's think UCL) My top picks for those positions: 1.- Lino Marzoratti (Defender) 2.- Sandro Bloudek (Midfielder) 3.- Willy Aubameyang (Midfielder) 4.- Matteo Ardemagni (Striker) Obiettivo giovani 20/06/2006 12.16 "Il Milan è uno dei club più importanti al mondo, ha quindi il diritto di avere un settore giovanile ad alto livello". Paolo Taveggia ha ben chiaro l'incarico di coordinatore del settore giovanile ricevuto due mesi fa dalla società di via Turati. Il progetto sta prendendo forma, le linee si stanno tracciando, tutto con la massima armonia e collaborazione tra le parti, come spiega lo stesso dirigente: "Un risultato in questo ambito nasce da un lavoro di comunione e di accordo tra tutti i responsabili coinvolti. Non possono esserci tanti piccoli regni che si chiamano Primavera, Berretti, Allievi, Giovanissimi o Pulcini. Se non c'è un'interconnessione o un lavoro d'équipe tra queste realtà, non creeremo mai nè giocatori, nè ragazzi che sanno cos'è la vita, lo sport e tutto quanto ci sta dietro". Poi un'importante precisazione su Franco Baresi: "E' una grande persona e un tecnico di qualità a cui sono molto affezionato. Con Filippo Galli si è seduto di fronte a me per decidere insieme il futuro. La soluzione per cui abbiamo optato vedrà Franco alla guida della formazione Berretti, mentre Filippo continuerà con la Primavera".
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prague, Czech republic
Fave Players: Boban, Weah, Leonardo, Simone, Van Basten
![]() |
I hope it will include little Weah...
__________________
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
that's another option... Kaka's brother is also there, he's a really tall defender...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Kaka's brother, Digao, sucks.. dont consider him a hot prospect
SANT: I think Piazza will come to the lineup after Lino, maybe u forgot about him. I also think that Pozzi and Boriello should be sold and maybe we should buy a few players for our youth team (just like what Chelsea does, they already have bought around 5 really promising players for around 4-7m pounds). Does anyone know if we have a Davide Astori in our Primavera midfield? or maybe the team younger? |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
That would be nice to hear.
Marzoratti certainly is everyone's pick. Bloudek has been here for a while, and seems to have good promises, and I would like to see him too. Aubameyang? Is he the same one who played in the 25 in 2002-2003 when we won the CL? As for Ardemagni, he doesn't impress me. I would rather give Pozzi a chance. I heard that the other two attackers are actually pretty good, (I can't spell their names: Di Gennaro? Sammaco?) and Piazza is good too. Wenger likes him, right? I always like Pozzi and Abate, even I have watched only a few games of theirs. They should be good bets.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
Quote:
- Bloudek; - Piazza (defender); - Aubameyang; - De Gennaro (midfilder). And I think this Aubameyang is brother of the old Aubameyang, Catalina Aubameyang if I am not mistaken, whom plays in Belgium now. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Everyone in the primavera is kewl, and i know that our primavera would beat nk dinamo zagreb.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Do they need to stay a certain time playing for our Primavera squad? Or Barreti? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I am not sure either. Very likely we bought them from other clubs' youth teams, but I surely we will hold on to them and at least give them some chances.
![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
pozzi wouldn't count.
they have to come through the teams youth system, youth being under 16, we signed pozzi when he was 17. Foggia might though, he certainly played in our youth team, it dosn't matter that he was loaned out.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I would like to see Foggia and Aubameyang coming into the squad, but I am not sold on Ardemagni...what is his goal per game rate at the Primavera level?
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Warro,
you'll be surprised to know that Primavera squad played a total of 39 games this season... Ardemagni scored 27 goals... in second place, far behind, Bloudek with 8 goals..
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Thanks SANT! Lets see if he can hack it with the big boys then!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Australia
![]() |
Has Foggia been confirmed to be back at Milan this upcoming season?
|
|
|
|