AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > MM Contributors

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-06-2006, 13:05   #1

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Please follow-up!

I just wanted to remind all who have recently promised to send in contributions or have said they will become regular contributors to please, please follow through and get your payments to Rezag! He and I cannot be left holding the bag to keep this site online. Yes, the ads are generating a little income but he has yet to see anything as it takes a while to process and actually receive any $$ from them!

Please....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2006, 06:04   #2

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Yes will do at the earliest convenience. I'll do it come Thursday 21st of June. Thanks for the reminder. Sorry for the stalling.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2006, 10:04   #3

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
It's not just you, Kui! Anyone who has said they're going to help needs to step up. I've also been stalling a bit b/c I'm trying to pay off a new computer, I have to put a new roof on the house, and I'll have the taxes to pay on the house soon. Hmmmm....so we're back to having to decide what to pay and what not to pay, which is not good b/c I don't want Rez left holding the bag on this!!!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 04:55   #4

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I just deposited a c-note to rezags paypal account. 5:45 AM EST.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:39   #5

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough


May I embarrass the heck out of you and tell you you are a doll?

Payday tomorrow, making myself a note to paypal Rez tomorrow if I get online and if not, definitely Saturday!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 11:58   #6

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanx very much for the continued support Kui
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 08:59   #7

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs


May I embarrass the heck out of you and tell you you are a doll?
Oh no not the D word! Hey no cussing in MM Debs! LOL!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 10:23   #8

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough


Hey, I can pull rank and cuss all I want, dollface! DOLLFACE!!!

__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 10:38   #9

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I got a cuss for you. Swanny for Guv! I got another one that'll sure ban me from MM... Santorum another 6 years. LOL!
You have your D expletives but I gave you the terrible S ones.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio

Last edited by Kui; 25-06-2006 at 08:47.
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 11:35   #10

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Oh God, you got me good, Kui-ster! Swanny for gov... Listen, it's bad enough I can't stand the Steelers and never could, but now this moron Lynn Swan thinks he can be governor??? All I can say it, it's a sad day when he makes Ed Rendell seem like a good choice.


REZ! I paypal-ed you some $$ yesterday morning!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 11:53   #11

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanx Debs
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.