AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2006, 14:13   #421

Lita

Registered User
 
Lita's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Fave Players: Maldini,Kaka',Nesta,Gila,Pirlo,Rino.
Lita is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
jejeje I see some similarities with you... I love to learn speakin new languages especially from roman falimy of languages.. espaniol & italiano I know a bit though I would love to improove them... however I dont have opportunity to learn portugues
Why not? U can even find a way.
First I had some basic things to learn. i bought books and learned myself.. then i took some courses
Lita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 14:51   #422

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
I've been an MM member for more than a year and I never posted here


Name: Franco.
Nickname: a lot.... Milan, Gattuso, Baresi etc etc, africano, negro etc etc (just cuz I'm tunned)
Age: 23
Birthdate: 15/12/1982.
Location: Luqa, Malta.
Ocupattion: Graduated from University last November, I work in the logisitcs of a big company in Malta, work with my father and I'm currently the general secretary of the Milan Club Malta. (world's largest Milan club)
Languages I can speak: Maltese hehe, English and Italian. Some phrases in Frenach and destroyed Spanish phrases.
Team: one and only AC MILAN
Fav PLayers: All Milan loyal players especially, Gianni Rivera, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Billy Costacurta, Marco Van Basten, George Weah, Gennaro Gattuso & Max Ambrosini
Teams I hate: inter & juve.
Sports I like: Football.
Countries I like: Italy, Eastern and Northern Europe & South America
Favourite Singers: no one in particular
Fav Bands: same as above
What I hate in girls: mmmmm when they are make you think they are shy and they would be building a story about you in their mind and talking with very very low voice.
What I love in girls:

My personality: I think I'm a friendly person, but I loose my temper easily, however I tend to forgive, but not forget.I don't like being alone and I love to party, make noise etc etc. I drink (alcohol) but I hate beer.
I used to love school but I reallyt hate exams, luckily no more of them.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 17:24   #423

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Lets see:
Name: Giorgos (George)

Birth at the capital of the planet, Thessaloniki, Greece at 14 April of 1981

Height: 1.83 cm

Weight: 87 kilos

Hair & eyes: Black & brown

Occupation: I passed in financial department of Greek univercity but i didnt go on, 3 degrees on Journalism, i worked for a local and a one which was sold in whole country, i am a radio producer in a sports radio station for 7 years and i make bradcasting of sports games most in basketball and once in football. I am a second yeared student in CITY the affiliated univercity of Sheffield in Psychology department.

Favourite clubs: PAOK Thessaloniki most of all, a big part of my life, i love Milan and i support Man Untd and Real Madrid.

Favourite national team: Greece (my coutry), i like very much Brazil, then i dont have problem with some and i like some because of some reasons as playing attractive football or having a love person as Marco Van Basten. I dont hate, i just want to loose Argentina because is Brazil's opponent. For national reasons i deslike Turkey and Albania and sometimes Germany.

Things i hate: The f...ing Athens, all the wages are expanded there, the referees help them to get better places in the scedule, they dont build new railway station, Places where ships stop, companies in my city.

Clubs I hate: Olimpiakos (two times more dirty than Juve), Panathinaikos, AEK Athens, Aris Thessaloniki, Iraklis Thessaloniki, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern Munich.

Favorite music: Is Greek so you dont know...

Favorite colours: a lot, Black and white because of my team PAOK. The black is for the Konstadinoupoli that the Turkeys took us and the lot of people who dead there. The white is a symbol of a new start, a hope for a better feature, our symbol is the Black and white twohead eagle.

Favourite movies: It Could Happen to You (1994), Spider-Man 2 (2004), Titanic (1997), Forrest Gump (1994),
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Troy (2004), 10.5 (2004) (TV), The Matrix Revolutions (2003) AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004), The Girl Next Door (2004)
Sports: Football, basketball
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 17:48   #424

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.


Why dont you like Greeks? I am romantic, i am not arrogant, i went to a lot of places in Greece, in France, Aigypt, Italy, Spain, Israel.

I speak: Greek, English, France and a few Italian.

I am also obsessed with football, i like very much my PC, i like party but Disco... I cut smoking after a month when i was 18.

I am 25, 1.83, 87 kilos, am i so bad?
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 19:28   #425

Lita

Registered User
 
Lita's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Fave Players: Maldini,Kaka',Nesta,Gila,Pirlo,Rino.
Lita is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos
What I hate in guys: That they are arrogant and feel they are damn irresistible.. (even when they are )
What I love in guys: That they are romantic!
Boys I generally like: Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Portuguese and Australians.


Why dont you like Greeks? I am romantic, i am not arrogant, i went to a lot of places in Greece, in France, Aigypt, Italy, Spain, Israel.

I speak: Greek, English, France and a few Italian.

I am also obsessed with football, i like very much my PC, i like party but Disco... I cut smoking after a month when i was 18.

I am 25, 1.83, 87 kilos, am i so bad?
Hahaha.. I meant, I generally like those boys, But It doesn't mean that I strictly have to like brazilians, italians and bla bla bla.. is I find a cool greek, he could be welcome of coursee!!
LOOOL!
and u are not bad, u seem very nice honeyyy!!!
Lita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 02:38   #426

calcio_bella

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Adams, Nesta, Maldini
calcio_bella is on a distinguished road
Name: Ani

Nickname:jeez...not really just Ani

DOB: 16 June 1989

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Familyne bigger sister - fan of man united but not really...can't explain it and mother and father who really dun get a thing abb football

Occupation: Student (i learn in an italian class with english and french as aditional langs)

Interests:

1. Football i'm mad abb it
2. Tennis
3. Figure skating
4. F1
5. Swimming(all tipes)
6. Gymnastics(all tipes)
7. Music (i listen to almost everything)
8. Movies (i like the usual suspects, the 51st state, Scary movie and Pirates of the Caribbean)

Football the fist time i watched it really watched- not looking it it was the WC '98 but dun really remember it... than i watched an Trezeguet interview on Eurosport and he said sth abb Henry - then the nest day it happened to have an Arsenal Match and i (of course watched it) so sad but i dun remember which game was it...from then 1999 i'm a fan of Arsenal FC...i've always liked milan most of the italians
Abb sports - i already wrote it i watch almost everything...just that Moto GP...i like snooker too and it happens to me to watch even the poker tour

Favourite Music: i prefer 90s but it has some good nowdays too.. i have a passion for soundtracks of movies...dunno y i just caought myself liking them

Favourite Song: Well right now it's Stop! Dimentica from Ferro, but i like Queen We are the champions and The Beatles and more

Favourite Book: i like authobiographies

Favourite Movie: i said it but i'll do it again - The usual suspects, Pirates of the caribbean, scary movie(1,2,4), the 51st state

Favourite Actor and Actress: Depp ...abb female mayb Jolie but i haven't thought abb it

Favourite Car: Aston Martin vanquish

P.S. haven't made classifications by liking abbnothing just counting them.like for sports - i can't decide what i prefer, so i just write all nomather the order.

Last edited by calcio_bella; 25-07-2006 at 02:59.
calcio_bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 08:12   #427

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Blonde , Blue eyes huhhhh !
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 09:10   #428

calcio_bella

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Adams, Nesta, Maldini
calcio_bella is on a distinguished road
but?! y?! i dun get it y u 'running away'?
calcio_bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 09:59   #429

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
maybe lked's running towards you and not away from you
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 12:44   #430

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
pictures, pictures, pictures !!!!

haha, it was a matter of time before we asked, right?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 13:16   #431

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
jim is right
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 13:17   #432

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
maybe lked's running towards you and not away from you
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 18:25   #433

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Jim and Iked are right Anni looks terrific. As far as IKed my scanner doesnt be appropriate for this improoved PC, i will send you when i will get a new. I dont have a problem sending pictures. For the man from Argentina senting his pictures there were just great, thanks for sharing them with us.
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 18:54   #434

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
we haven't even seen Ani yet... have we?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2006, 01:34   #435

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
I am too young compared to al of you... Gosh.! I am scared to post here!
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.