AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2006, 10:20   #316

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
His public statements, not just the ones you've selected, but all of them, over the course of the last two months, has not given me a sense that he is 100 percent commited to our club.

In the end, I think it's just a matter of opinion. Call me a pessimist if you like (or a realist, I would prefer that ), but I am far from convinced that Kaka was 100 percent commited to Milan, and I am sure that at some stage he entertained serious thoughts about switching clubs.
your big mistake in this is talking about "the ones we didn't select". Those where PURE fabrications, they come from a paper who works as a propaganda machine for the president of Real Madrid. I never take great heed in what papers said, I only take heed in what comes "out of the horse mouth". and if those words come out after a lost UCL final I also would take them for what it is. etc. From what I seen Kaka can't possibly have been more direct and clear in what HE said.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.

Last edited by kris; 03-08-2006 at 10:43.
kris is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:08   #317

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
I have one question.Ac Milan sent to UEFA list of players that could play in CL.
Kaka is on that list.If Real manage to buy Kaka somehow could he play for them in CL?
King tiger is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:17   #318

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
No he can not, he can not play for any other club in this season CL as soon as he is registered for Milan, it is in UEFA regulation. For the same reason in the second half of 05-06 Milan did not buy any classed defender but played Kalaz-Nesta (sub Billy+Simic) when both Stam and Maldini out of action. Simply not a single classed one were available for Milan CL compaign.

Last edited by minhduc; 04-08-2006 at 09:19.
minhduc is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:18   #319

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
I have one question.Ac Milan sent to UEFA list of players that could play in CL.
Kaka is on that list.If Real manage to buy Kaka somehow could he play for them in CL?
I believe he won't be able to but this is only if Kaka does play in the CL (or CL qualifiers) for Milan. Being on that list in itself means nothing, he has to play in an actual game in order to become ineligible to play for another team in the same competition. This would be true even if Milan doesn't make it thru the qualifiers.
zlatanov is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:58   #320

Chris

Registered User
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Paolo, Billy, Sheva, Kaká, Nesta
Chris is on a distinguished road
What zlatanov said.
Chris is offline  
Old 05-08-2006, 18:58   #321

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
This post has not been replied for 2 days and, given that Milan is in the CL with Kaka's name in it, I, suggested by Triniman in another similar thread, hearby declare to close the thread.
Jeff is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.