AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2006, 05:07   #781

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Just watched Diane Lane's "Unfaithful"...
Wow... it's a cool movie!
Full of sex scene... not harsh ones, tho!

Yea I just know that the movie was from 2002 or sumthin, and I remember at that time I had no chance to watch that movie... or even heard that at all...??

I think I wanna watch it again tonight!
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 07:10   #782

lilhippy

Registered User
 
lilhippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: kuwait
Fave Players: kaka, gilardino, dida, cafu, gattuso.=)
lilhippy is on a distinguished road
lord of the rings alwaiz nd forever! nuthin beats tht moviee!

l8est movie watched- final destination 3......gives me nitemares
lilhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 09:13   #783

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I love that movie! Sasha Baron Cohen, the guy plays Ali G, is a French gay Nascar racer. Imagine how muc the South Conservative Nascar fans love a French, gay racer Will Ferrel, is, once again hilarious. I won't bore you with my reviews, just go see it now!
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 13:52   #784

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct
But... it is all over the place. The cannibal island sequence DO NOT contribute to anything on the storyline. It is funny, but the whole scene is useless in regards to the plot.

I'd heard and read reviews saying there were to many subplots, so maybe I was prepared as I didn't find it confusing.

I was almost ready to agree aobut the cannibal island scene until I replayed it in my mind (and we're going to see it again, I think on Friday so I can double check) and came up with some things that scene does for the movie.

--reunites Jack and Will
--Will and the crew learn to cooperate, when they're swinging the bone ball and running around in it
--which in turn sets Wil up as being a stronger character, he's a bit older and wiser
--it gets the Black Pearl back in the water
--reminds us or re-establishes that the pirates are now mortal

I don't know if it was too long or not as I was anxiously awaiting some of the stunts I'd seen in behind the scenes previews for the movie!

Just saw The Hills Have Eyes. oh my God, I'll never go camping again, nor will I ever travel in the desert!!!

Destination 3 we also just saw, and I agree, it was CREEPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Unfaithful we rented a couple years ago, totally engrossing!

I think the next horror flick we'll rent is Hostel.....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 14:31   #785

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Thanks Vadim !

I was just about to post and see if any of our American members had seen that film and now you saved me the trouble

Can't wait to see it. There's a group of comedy actors & writers at the moment that usually guarantee a hit.

Will Ferrel, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, David Koechner, Adam McKay & Judd Apatow. Any film along the lines of Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Kicking & Screaming, Old Skool, etc, etc usually has a group of these people working on it. Comedy gold
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 22:13   #786

Bodat

Moderator
 
Bodat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 1999
Location: Milanmania
Fave Players: Baghera la pantera - il Guerriero
Bodat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs
Unfaithful we rented a couple years ago, totally engrossing!


Different opinion between fully experienced person with unexperienced one!
__________________
Respect
Be tasteful about your posts and replies. Remember NO violent, political, religious, racist or vile posts will be tolerated, neither will personal attacks of any nature. Such behavior has nothing to do with supporting a football team. Respect your fellow members and they will respect you.

Click here to read the Rules
Bodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 14:08   #787

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Totally do not follow that reply, Bodat....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 20:21   #788

NestaIsKing

Registered User
 
NestaIsKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Nesta,Totti,Sheva,Maldini,Gila,Buffon
NestaIsKing is on a distinguished road
newer movies must see, Taledaga Nights, POTC 2
__________________
Faccio lo scrittore di mestiere

FORZA MILAN!
NestaIsKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 17:41   #789

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
i went to see "john tucker must die" a couple nights ago. i initially went to see it only to drool over the main actor, so i was quite suprised that is was a good movie. i think it may be more of a chick flick, but whatever it was, it made me laugh so hard that my tummy hurt later!
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 09:24   #790

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Snakes on a plane...

Who has seen this one? I'll go in a week or 2, mainly b/c I know the guy who did the soundtrack, Trevor Rabin,and his assistant Paul Linford.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 12:11   #791

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Thanks Vadim !

I was just about to post and see if any of our American members had seen that film and now you saved me the trouble

Can't wait to see it. There's a group of comedy actors & writers at the moment that usually guarantee a hit.

Will Ferrel, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, David Koechner, Adam McKay & Judd Apatow. Any film along the lines of Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Kicking & Screaming, Old Skool, etc, etc usually has a group of these people working on it. Comedy gold
Will Ferrel is so good in kicking and screaming, that movie made me laugh so hard, especially the American football tactics (stayed the same when the italians came) a must see for children my age... maybe a bit older too
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 16:09   #792

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Napolean Dynamite, fricken sweet film! Gosh!
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2006, 05:10   #793

lilhippy

Registered User
 
lilhippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: kuwait
Fave Players: kaka, gilardino, dida, cafu, gattuso.=)
lilhippy is on a distinguished road
pirates 2 real kewl movie
lilhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2006, 12:42   #794

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
i watched "step up" last night. it was an amazinggggggg movie. even the guy i was with liked it (it's not only a chick flick ).it just makes you want to go dancing after seeing it.
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 08:33   #795

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
If you wanna watch something different, I'd say definitely

Waking Life
Memento
Donnie Darko

arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.