AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 15:02   #1021

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaJi_tz
zambrotta wants money and went to barca


I reffered to him when he didnt have signed for Barcelona.
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 15:18   #1022

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos
I agree Campell cant play in a diiferent type of play in that age. He was good in Premier League, but now he is too old to be able to play good in Italian football, he is not also in a good shape, a movement in an another British club may help him but not to Milan. I was on vacations, i just came back so we didnt sign anybody else except Bonera?
No add'l signings! Haven't gotten out of rumor stage.

There has to be more players out there in the market. We've lost a couple of good ones to other clubs. I want more choices =)
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 18:33   #1023

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
We didn't sign Zambrotta because Juve wanted to sell him along with Thuram in a package as Barcelona did. We didn't need Thuram.. so we didn't buy the two.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 00:04   #1024

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
This is not a player for now, but I think about 6 year later, he can be the best football player in the world. What a pity that Milan doesn't have an eye on him.

http://www5.goyk.com/aw333sas0910/vi...re_beckham.wmv

Jean Carlos Chera <Anderson>
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 21:16   #1025

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
"Future Beckham"
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 21:24   #1026

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
There's a future everybody these days.. why can't the person make their own name?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:39   #1027

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
This kid does not have much talent... he is good with the ball, but he is not the best kid I have ever seen... Beckham was good when he was at Man U, he was amazing...
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:45   #1028

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
I don't agree with the file name <future_beckham>, Beckham has another playing style. He doesn't have good dribbling skill. But this kid is so amazing at dribbling, shotting too, I think the file name should be future_ronaldinho.

ah, Josh-sheva reminded me. Man U wanted to have the right to train him, but Sao Paolo won.
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:56   #1029

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
I've never been a big fan of Beckham. For every great play he makes, he screws up twice as much. Was better when he was younger, due to having more energy.

I'm not saying he's a bad player. Just saying I think he's a big liability at times.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 15:59   #1030

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
This kid does not have much talent... he is good with the ball, but he is not the best kid I have ever seen... Beckham was good when he was at Man U, he was amazing...


Yeah, Beckham at ManUn was great, remember with his crosses how many goals scored Coal and York. He then started advertising himshelf than playing football unfortunately, because of Victoria who influenced him very much.
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 16:11   #1031

kumm

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Curitiba, Brazil
Fave Players: Donadoni, Van Basten, Weah, Gattuso, Kaká, Pirlo
kumm is on a distinguished road
Sorín avaliable

Sorín is up for grabs on Villareal.
I know he's 30 already, but the guy is hardworker and have incredible lungs, like Gattuso
It would be a nice and cheap aquisition.
kumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 16:19   #1032

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
He's very good, but as far I remember, he can't play on the right.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 16:37   #1033

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
and using this marvellous logic, I say we give up on Buffon... last time I checked, he couldn't cross well from the left wing...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 16:39   #1034

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
His coach said: "Its Sorin or me". Sorin = Trouble. No thanks. With Veron, with Argentina NT teammates, everywhere.
Stay away from him.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 16:44   #1035

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
and using this marvellous logic, I say we give up on Buffon... last time I checked, he couldn't cross well from the left wing...

Oh how funny you are, dear Sant... but as certainly you have forgot, we're in bad need not an attacking LB, but of an attacking RB...
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.