AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-08-2006, 12:12   #91

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
软件 is simplified Chinese meaning software (oh I know nobody cares but I'm just trying to be helpful )
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:16   #92

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
软件 is simplified Chinese meaning software (oh I know nobody cares but I'm just trying to be helpful )
now that you mentioned it, it does make sense
actually, many of those, who use PPStream on a regular basis should and do care about Simplified Chinese cause otherwise it's hard finding yourself a channel, you know
I usually use Google Language tools trying to get around the language barrier but it's not always very helpful.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:23   #93

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
If you want, you (MM members) can always PM me or post it here if you don't know what that simplified Chinese characters mean. Then I can tell you that right away!
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:29   #94

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Jeff.

Uffff, 90 min to go

Forza Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:36   #95

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I am learning basic Chinese (Mandarin) ... i've found it quite straight forward to learn.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:56   #96

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
According to a thread on the Football-4-Less forums , the match is also showing on NuSports on TVAnts (might have to login, Username: Torch - Password: Blumentopf). It's not very good quality at the moment.
For those with http://www.streamerone.com/, the match is on Italia 1/Test 2 [160Kbps].
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 12:59   #97

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
here goes!
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:13   #98

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Milan's line up:

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Simic, Costacurta, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakŕ; Inzaghi, Gilardino.

Bench: Kalac, Borriello, Favalli, Jankulovski, Brocchi, Ambrosini and Gourcuff.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:29   #99

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
do you need to download anything..? And if you do can you give me a site where I don't..? thanks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:30   #100

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Bonera not even on the bench..... im just hoping we can score and paly possesion football, which means move a lot in the middle. we'll see what has Carlo come up with. But whatever we do, we cant let them cross to oftenly as we dont have nesta or kaladze for high balls to Zigic.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:33   #101

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Bonera could still be injured from that ankle knock he picked up with the Italian NT.

Plus, I prefer an "experienced" Milan back line, to having a brand new player thrown into the mix...even if it means Simic starting...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:35   #102

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
is shanghai sport still showing some motorcycle 500cc thing? Darn that's annoying.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:44   #103

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
yes, Jeff, but mine keeps freezing...I hope this is not what will happen during the game...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:47   #104

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
yes, Jeff, but mine keeps freezing...I hope this is not what will happen during the game...
patience....
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2006, 13:57   #105

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
According to a thread on the Football-4-Less forums , the match is also showing on NuSports on TVAnts (might have to login, Username: Torch - Password: Blumentopf). It's not very good quality at the moment.
For those with http://www.streamerone.com/, the match is on Italia 1/Test 2 [160Kbps].
It's showing some track n field
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489
Bonera pretty much gave Udin their goals last game. I think Bonera best position for Milan is probably doing community works, since he is great at giving.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.