AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-08-2006, 23:54   #1

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Borriello

I've put this in the transfer section instead of discussion on purpose, although I know of no indication he will transfer at the moment.

Before I get to the transfer portion, one question

I don't know much about Borriello, but I read alot of negative posts on here about him. Can someone who knows a little bit about him describe him a bit?

Regarding him/Amorouso transfer:
1) Does anyone think Milan is seeking another forward? If so, will Borriello or Amorouso move on?

2) Honestly, now is the time for a young forward to step up with some holes in Milans front line. If Milan does not use Borriello this year, maybe it's time to sell him instead of loaning again?



Sure, sure. I'd rather see another top forward at Milan, but if that's not the case - what does Borriello give us?
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 00:33   #2

Josh-Sheva

Registered User
 
Josh-Sheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
Why couldn't you post this in discussions?

He is OK, but not good enough... we only need 1 replacement for Amoroso and Borrielo
__________________
Gourcuff- UnBeAtaBlEBeat Him
Josh-Sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 01:54   #3

Tony Soprano

Registered User
 
Tony Soprano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: New York, New York
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
Borriello is a powerful striker who runs well with the ball and packs a ferocious left-footed shot. He is also strong in the air in the classic centre-forward mould. He also has great size at 186m. Also, he is a product of Milan's youth system. Borriello could become a great centre-forward if given the chance. He did decently last year at Treviso, scoring 5 goals in 20 games. Again, he's not too much of a scorer but he creates many good opportunities. I can tell you this guy is better than Amoroso. Unfortunately, Borriello is constantly mentioned in any possible trade

Last edited by Tony Soprano; 27-08-2006 at 01:59.
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 03:29   #4

tardissun

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
tardissun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-Sheva
Why couldn't you post this in discussions?

He is OK, but not good enough... we only need 1 replacement for Amoroso and Borrielo
You're right, I could have - but I figure him or Amorouso are going to be leaving us soon - and I'd like to know if (eventually) if he will be lent out or sold.

If he's going to be playing for us, I'd like to know a little more about him.

@Tony, thanks for the info! Your analysis is exactly what I was looking for. Coming through Milan's youth system is a plus, so I hope he has what it takes and gets that chance to show it.
tardissun is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.