AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 00:23   #91

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
kind of a 'let's get started' attitude .... some call it arrogant though
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:56   #92

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
why am i ZiZu?
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:04   #93

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
I know what you mean but I think galliani wasn't any dif either. Unlike other times, he looked pretty composed himself and the only time I saw him jump from his place was when the blew the final whistle of the game vs Juve ... initially I thought he was celebrating the 3rd goal vs Juve, but then I realised that the game had simply ended and he was getting ready to leave his seat.

Anyways, emotion or not, at least he aint a faker - if you don't fake it right in front of your new boss, then when?

yes you`re right,I never saw it in that way.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:29   #94

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
why am i ZiZu?
well, he was a good player, pretty similar to Baggio, I think ... and with all those ZZZs ....
why? don't you like it?
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:37   #95

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
thanks for the video daniel

kastriot I think maybe he was just a little nervous, I mean he was sitting next to Galli (that would make me nervous). I agree with zlat if he was celebrating I think it would be a little fake.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:14   #96

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that makes me sicks
Who we got at the end.................Mr.Ricardo Olivera .......thats total rubbish
I can't believe we didn't try 2 sign Kyut, Tevez, Ronaldo, Milan Baros, Crespo, Makaay etc only for this brazilian . That really makes me furious.
Come on we are AC MILAN , we need class players not RICARDO OLIVERA. I hope we get rid of him in next January and bring some big name-beautiful class player


*****************Don't swear**************
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-09-2006 at 10:56.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:22   #97

ThrusT

Registered User
 
ThrusT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pirlo, Serginho, Baresi, Rui Costa
ThrusT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57

Now that makes me sicks
Who we got at the end.................Mr.Ricardo Olivera .......thats total rubbish
I can't believe we didn't try 2 sign Kyut, Tevez, Ronaldo, Milan Baros, Crespo, Makaay etc only for this brazilian . That really makes me furious.
Come on we are AC MILAN , we need class players not RICARDO OLIVERA. I hope he get rid of him in next January and bring some big name-beautiful class player
ROFL.
Kuyt?Ronaldo?Milan Baros?Makaay?

You really are a succes supporter aren't you?
Only big names can be good players?
Do you think Sheva was a big name when he came to Milan?

Be serious please.

Let's give Oliveira a chance to prove himself first , before throwing any insults at him.

And since when does a player have to be Mister World to be able to play for us?

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 02-09-2006 at 10:56.
ThrusT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:41   #98

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
I agree, Oliviera has been written off here before he's even played a game for the club I've seen plenty of Spanish football and Oliviera is a decent player, hopefully he will seize this chance to move to one of the elite clubs by raising his game to a new level.

I'd rather see Milan sign a talented, young and hungry player than spend far more on a guy who has nothing left to prove like Ronaldo, or waste money on Milan Baros (mzk for someone who hates the Prem how can you possibly rate Baros! ) Crespo and Makaay are past their best now too.
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:51   #99

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrusT
ROFL.
Kuyt?Ronaldo?Milan Baros?Makaay?

Aren't they the players you want to sit at home and enjoy late hours at night watching them playing for ur favorite team AC Milan in Champions League???? I prefare these class acts in RED & BLACK than players like Olivera any time


Quote:
You really are a succes supporter aren't you?

Yes................I want AC Milan to win every time becoz I like them

Quote:
Only big names can be good players?

ofcourse.............Deigo Maradona, the greatest player ever, was the best even at the age of 16

Quote:
Do you think Sheva was a big name when he came to Milan?

who's that?????

Quote:
Be serious please.

Let's give Oliveira a chance to prove himself first , before throwing any insults at him.

Ok.......... but by that we should say good bye to Scudetto and Champions League


Quote:
And since when does a player have to be Mister World to be able to play for us?

He should be because its AC Milan, the most beautiful club on planet earth and its simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:55   #100

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
mzk57, if you sign a player in the summer you can't get rid of them in January. It's against transfer rules & regulations. You have to wait until the summer afterwards.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:03   #101

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
we could loan him out if hes that bad... we did the same to Vieri
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:03   #102

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
I agree, Oliviera has been written off here before he's even played a game for the club I've seen plenty of Spanish football and Oliviera is a decent player, hopefully he will seize this chance to move to one of the elite clubs by raising his game to a new level.

I'd rather see Milan sign a talented, young and hungry player than spend far more on a guy who has nothing left to prove like Ronaldo, or waste money on Milan Baros (mzk for someone who hates the Prem how can you possibly rate Baros! ) Crespo and Makaay are past their best now too.

*I am not talking abt Milan baros of Aston Villa, I am talking abt the Milan Baros who plays along side great players like Pavel Nedved and Thomas Rosicky in the Czech RP team. Plus his name is also MILAN
*Crespo and Makaay are old not dead. They are still 20 goals/season striker for atleaset 3 more years
*Ronaldo need a fresh start and Milan is the ideals stage for him, bcoz its not a team of teenagers, its the team gentlemen
*If u doubt abt Ronaldo's finsihing abilities than u actually dislike him as a person and we can't discuss ur personal view on a player here
*What level u are talking abt???? Olivera is simply not good ebough
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:05   #103

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
mzk57, if you sign a player in the summer you can't get rid of them in January. It's against transfer rules & regulations. You have to wait until the summer afterwards.

Thanks 4 the information
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:08   #104

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
we could loan him out if hes that bad... we did the same to Vieri

To be honest it would have been better if we had signed Vieri again instead of Olivera
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:12   #105

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
is it me or i smell something fishy hea?

i do think this is a stepping stone 2wards the ronaldhinio signing trust me, i think bercu wants to play it all sweeet with dhinios brother
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.