AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-09-2006, 14:07   #121

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Good that we scored!! Glad to hear..still cant see ****.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:07   #122

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
You guys watching must be on a delay, since there was about a 2-3 minute delay after I posted it that you guys saw it.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:08   #123

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
i hav had enuf of all this, im going downstairs 2 watch it on skysports

atleast it wont keep freezing then
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:09   #124

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Maldini gets a yellow
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:10   #125

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
i hav had enuf of all this, im going downstairs 2 watch it on skysports

atleast it wont keep freezing then
Watching it on the PC when you have TV! Madness! I'd be doing the same if I wasn't working.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:10   #126

the_eels

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
the_eels is on a distinguished road
Another good interplay between Gourcuff and Inzaghi. Inzaghi hits the post ... and ruled offside.
the_eels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:10   #127

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
TVants and PPSTREAM are just doing the same thing for me.

For every five minutes, they repeat the video.
same here ... I am affraid it needs restarting ... problem is we might not be able to get in once you are out
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:11   #128

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
StreamOne is doing okay now. I found that TVAnts just kept buffering and playing the same bit.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:13   #129

the_eels

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
the_eels is on a distinguished road
Gourcuff is in charge for all free kicks and corners ... Kaka marked tightly, allowing Gattuso and Gourcuff to make the charges up front.
the_eels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:14   #130

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Cant get the little green lights at the lower left corner of ppstream to save my life! This is crazy...just hope we win the damn game...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:14   #131

marcovb

Registered User
 
marcovb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Maldini,Van Basten,Kaka
marcovb is on a distinguished road
Gourcuff plays very well
marcovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:15   #132

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
Manchester United : Celtic Glasgow
30. Min. 1 : 1 Louis Saha (Elfmeter)
Campari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:15   #133

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Knew Man Utd would score, probably win now.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:16   #134

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
same here ... I am affraid it needs restarting ... problem is we might not be able to get in once you are out
I kept re-starting.. It does that too. Now I keep getting RO missing the goal for Gattuso's head-in assist.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 14:18   #135

acmilanone

Registered User
 
acmilanone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players
acmilanone is on a distinguished road
lyon scores again 2-0 for lyon
acmilanone is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.