AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-09-2006, 17:56   #226

Bonnie

Registered User
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Fave Players: Gattuso
Bonnie is on a distinguished road
I have a question as well, figured this is the best place to ask.

I'm planning my first ever Italy trip for the Spring March-May, and planned it so that I would be in Rome for April 1, for the Milan match. What I am wondering is this: tickets seem to be on sale already care of this site - http://www.soldouteventtickets.com/l...Teams/roma-oet

They seem to be the only site I've seen selling tickets, is it safe to get them? Also, how do I make sure I am sitting in the Milan section? If it were labelled "curva nord" THAT I would understand, but this has me lost.

Any help would be amazing.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:18   #227

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
i don't know about tickets but be careful in Rome, don't wear a Milan scarf or you'll be in troubles. A guy went there in the Milan section and after the match the Romanisti waited nearby the stadium for 1 h looking for Milan fans. This guy, despite not wearing any sign, was forced to open the bag and they found a Milan scarf and he was beaten up. I think it's safer to go in a neutral zone. Curva Sud is the Romanisti end.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:46   #228

Bonnie

Registered User
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Fave Players: Gattuso
Bonnie is on a distinguished road
Thanks. I was thinking I should leave my jersey packed up that day. As two red-headed, very white females, we will probably stand out enough without bringing out a scarf.

NEutral section are the sides? The Tevere longside? (I swear I Googled for hours and found no concrete answers)
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 09:53   #229

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Thanks. I was thinking I should leave my jersey packed up that day. As two red-headed, very white females, we will probably stand out enough without bringing out a scarf.

NEutral section are the sides? The Tevere longside? (I swear I Googled for hours and found no concrete answers)
well, being a woman i think you don't have to worry much more than the reasonable. Men are more exposed to this kind of things.

For the stadium part, i don't know actually, but the sides are obviously safer places. The away fans are locked inside the stadium for 1 hour by police and it's not easy to find the tickets which are available only by Ultras groups and Milan Clubs (obviously getting few tickets these are the guys who get the total amount)
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 07:02   #230

losalqua

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: Finland
Fave Players: Pirlo
losalqua is on a distinguished road
I'm going to Italy on November and try to get to the Milan-Roma -game. My question is, does anyone have an idea how popular that game is going to be? Is it possible to get tickets the same day the match is played? Or should they be ordered in advance? I'm just worried because there are two that big teams against each others that I'm not going to get tickets.

I'd really appreciate your help.
losalqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:37   #231

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I think you'll get your tickets even though it's impossible to give a 100% sure prediction. But looking at the many empty seats, this season i reckon the derby will be the only match where tickets will be hard to find. Not impossible even that time, though.

Before Milan - Siena the touts were offering them at half price, some sort of sales, because apparently they were not going to sell many of them
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 14:21   #232

tom7

Registered User
 
tom7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
tom7 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know when Milan-Inter tickets will be available to buy on he Milan website?
tom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2006, 08:50   #233

MartinV88

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
MartinV88 is on a distinguished road
Does any one have the number to the San siro tickets office ?
MartinV88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 06:43   #234

saviola57

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
saviola57 is on a distinguished road
hello, i'm a rossonero tiffosi from belgium, brussels.
Does anyone know the name of the hotel where the milan players are staying now, during there trip to brussels to face Anderlecht?
I couldn't go to the airport so if anyone can help me, i will be very pleased to met KAKA and Pirlo..
thanks to keep me informed...

mathieu
saviola57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 07:39   #235

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
is there a need to post this message more than once saviola57?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 13:26   #236

Addick

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Addick is on a distinguished road
I am flying in on Saturday to try and get a ticket for the derby and would like some advice.

On my two previous visits to the San Siro getting tickets outside wasn't a problem as the games against Livorno & Roma in 2004/05 were well below capacity.

Saturdays game will obviously be different. What are the chances that any tickets will be on sale at the booths outside ? Even third level will do.

Also how does it work now with the touts outside, don't all tickets have names & date of birth on them. If so how can they sell them on. If you buy one will you have problems getting in ? I know from experience at other Italian grounds the Police normally check this.

I don't land until 16.30 so wont have much time. I assume that all the banks will have stopped selling tickets by then if they haven't already sold out.

Any other advice will be appreciated although one option I don't want to take is the rip off agencies.

Addick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2006, 09:14   #237

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi - i have sent you pm about the one spare seaosn ticket i have to hire for the derby- let me know - i also have two for the roma game as well
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2006, 10:27   #238

dopey

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
dopey is on a distinguished road
Mercoledi, arriveremo con 5000 tifosi. Quanti tifosi milanesi sono aspettati?
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 10:08   #239

tom7

Registered User
 
tom7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
tom7 is on a distinguished road
Without anyhelp at all from you lot, I managed to buy a ticket for 100 euros outside the San Siro on Friday afternoon. Secondo Anelo rosso, set. 241.

Good derby anyway, despite the loss
tom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:32   #240

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom7
Without anyhelp at all from you lot, I managed to buy a ticket for 100 euros outside the San Siro on Friday afternoon. Secondo Anelo rosso, set. 241.

Good derby anyway, despite the loss
great position and not that expensive considering the event
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.