AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-09-2006, 15:55   #1126

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Mahmadou Diarra is amazing. I dont understand why we missed out on him. He is one of the best CM in the world. He is better than Lampard and Gattuso. I just saw the first half of Betis-Real and he is outstanding.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 16:15   #1127

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Only pussies cry over spilled milk

Only joking Hitman. Hes a good player, but its not the end of the world. We will sign Emerson of them in two years time.

Cicihinio has torn knee ligaments, and will be out for six months. I dont rate him as a player, but I feel sorry for the poor guy
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 16:26   #1128

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Anyone seen Anderson for Porto?

He is very impressive, hes Brazillian and is being compared to Ronaldinhio but I could have sworn I was watching an eighteen year old Seedorf He has the dreads, hes as strong as a horse, a pile driver of a shot, but his passing isnt as wayward as Seedorf's can be.

Iv not seen much of him so I wont start demanding his signing just yet, but if he can track back they way Seedorf can (Im not at all sure he can) then he would be an excellent replacement.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 16:53   #1129

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Ive seen the guy. Pretty impressive player and just 18 yo. Rumours are that Barca, Chelski and pretty much every other big club, including Milan, is after him ... Barca seem to have the advantage though. There is speculation that his arrival at Barca would open the door for Dinho to Milan.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2006, 17:08   #1130

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Do they feed children footballs in Brazil

I really hope there is a return to the Zidane type player rather than the show off some tricks type of player. The Barca star is amazing, I just prefer to watch players like Zidane who really impose them selves on the game. Hint hint Gourcuff. For me a wide man like Alves who will cause havoc and make it more difficult for teams to mark Kaka, Pirlo and hopefully soon Gourcuff.

There is just so many young talented players around at the moment. I cant wait to see how many of them actually become as good as everyone thinks.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 14:15   #1131

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Tavano is reportedly unhappy at Valencia for not playing any minute. IMO he is better than Morientes and not that far behind from Davide Villa. I wish we can sign him in January if he is not cup-tied, instead of Boriello (if he fails to make an impact). Signing Robinho wouldnt hurt either
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 15:44   #1132

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Anyone seen Anderson for Porto?

He is very impressive, hes Brazillian and is being compared to Ronaldinhio but I could have sworn I was watching an eighteen year old Seedorf He has the dreads, hes as strong as a horse, a pile driver of a shot, but his passing isnt as wayward as Seedorf's can be.

Iv not seen much of him so I wont start demanding his signing just yet, but if he can track back they way Seedorf can (Im not at all sure he can) then he would be an excellent replacement.
Anderson played in Gremio at Kaká role, and as second striker. But in the begining of the year, CoAdriansen(sp?), that Dutch coach that was at the Porto, used Anderson as LMD, in the traditional formation for Duch coaches(4-3-3 )...and what surprised me was that Anderson showed that can play in that role. I always saw Anderson as a ofensive mid or a second striker, but as you said(and "COsomething else" coach also show), with some coach, patience, and player will...I can see Anderson playing in Seedorf role...
BTW, I do not remember where I read, but I saw Anderson saying that if it had that to choose, Milan would be his choice
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 15:54   #1133

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Tavano is reportedly unhappy at Valencia for not playing any minute. IMO he is better than Morientes and not that far behind from Davide Villa. I wish we can sign him in January if he is not cup-tied, instead of Boriello (if he fails to make an impact). Signing Robinho wouldnt hurt either
OFF Topic: For the good of Brazilian NT, Robinho needs to leave the Capello Real Madrid!!
BTW, the brazilian answer for Mahmadou Diarra is Lucas, 19yo from Gremio. Diarra is a little more strong, but Lucas is more skilled...if some of you guys wants to see Lucas, it will be in Brazil NT in the next 2 games. Iīm not sure il Lucas will play the first game, but Iīm sure that against Equador Dunga will test the kid.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2006, 16:25   #1134

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
We don't want our team to be overly brazilian you know.. they're skilled and all but we should keep an Italian core imo.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 00:06   #1135

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
We don't want our team to be overly brazilian you know.. they're skilled and all but we should keep an Italian core imo.
We???? Maybe you donīt like the brazilian core(Cafu, Serginho, Oliveira, Kaka and Dida) of Milan, but I like...BTW, as I said several times, Iīm just puting news(names) of brazilian players, and I know that the majority of them will not to be in Milan side.
One more thing: Maldine, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Bonera, Ambrosini, Favalli, Inzaghi, Gilardino, Brochi(sp?)...of these, maybe only Maldini retires. So, even if some skilled brazilians arrives, the italian core will be there...and donīt forget, the possibility exists that Cafu, Serginho, Dida also leave Milan...so, only Kaka and Oliveira will be there.
The 3 brazilians players that IMO Milan needs are Alex, Daniel Alves and Marcelo(Even with Serginho, Janku and Favalli, we canīt let the kid that will dominate the LB position go to a adversary).
Although I respect your opinion, I donīt want a Milan team full of normal players just because they are Italian. I want players with quality to dress the Milan shirt...being they Italian, Brazilian, French, Argentine(here I am lying )
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 04:15   #1136

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Alex is one i'd disagree with slightly Brasileiro, the times i've seen him he's been slow, laboured and not overly impressive. Maybe i've just been unlucky in the games i've seen him play.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 06:06   #1137

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I have no problem with Brazilians in the team.. but I DO believe that we should keep a basic Italian core. I do like how Brazilian fullbacks attack though So we could sign two to replace Cafu + Serginho who are on their way out. We should never have more of another nationaility in our team than Italian though.. but that's just my humble opinion.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 08:31   #1138

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Alex is one i'd disagree with slightly Brasileiro, the times i've seen him he's been slow, laboured and not overly impressive. Maybe i've just been unlucky in the games i've seen him play.
Jim, trust me, if Alex isnīt slow. If the guy was slow, it would not have survived to the pace of Dutch football...not there, with so much pace, and where the defenders play without much protection...BTW, Alex was 2 times(in a row) chosen the best defender of Brazilian league...come to Europe and was chosen 2(in a row) times the best defender of Eredivisie...was in the list of the UEFA CL top 5 defenders of the year...Alex canīt be that bad being honored so many times(and his young, 23 or 24yo).
Alex weak point is the first step, where it is only above average. But this is compensated by his speed, leaping ability and the more important, defensive awarenes...and if you have patience and free time, uses AltaVista Babel Fish and read this thread at PSV forum...
Alex official thread:
http://psv.netwerk.to/forums/HTML/forum7/711.php

or the ratings after the game: or Alex is the MOM, or it is between the best ones, always
http://psv.netwerk.to/forums/forum.php?forum=10

You can see that after just 2 seasons at PSV, Alex already is considered by some fans, the best defender o PSV history...

Last edited by Brasileiro; 26-09-2006 at 08:49.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 08:47   #1139

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I have no problem with Brazilians in the team.. but I DO believe that we should keep a basic Italian core. I do like how Brazilian fullbacks attack though So we could sign two to replace Cafu + Serginho who are on their way out. We should never have more of another nationaility in our team than Italian though.. but that's just my humble opinion.
Sorry for the misunderstood, Mystik. My bad...
BTW, I have no problem that Italian players being the majority...My point is that the players needs to have the quality to play in the Milan.
Just for example, Bonera is a good player, but the guy is just normal. If Bonera wasnīt italian, nobody would be talking on him in Milan side. Bonera is a good adition for the squad(a typical squad/usefull player), but we canīt be a great squad, and fight for titles, w/ a team full of Boneras...but as you said, thatīs just my humble opinion

Last edited by Brasileiro; 26-09-2006 at 08:52.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2006, 10:53   #1140

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Has he been injured recently Brasileiro?

I'm sure he must have been as i saw him against Liverpool and he was poor. He was constantly beaten for pace against Bellamy and Kuyt, plus when he went up for a corner it took him an age to get back. So i guess he must not have been 100%, which is a shame as i would have liked to have seen him at 100%.

Like i said before, i think i've just been unlucky the times i've seen him
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.