AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2006, 17:44   #16

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
You guys crack me up.

Like I said somewhere on MM Inter will entertain us sometime this week. They are allergic to success. Forza Meelan
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:41   #17

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
"
Meet the new Inter...




Same as the old Inter." ....haha this one rally made me laugh!!!
I loved this Inter fan's anthem whould "We Will Get Fooled Again." Fooled by all the trasnfers to think that Inter will actually be different,a good team
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:54   #18

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
I loved this Inter fan's anthem whould "We Will Get Fooled Again." Fooled by all the trasnfers to think that Inter will actually be different,a good team
The thing that is constantly there then is Mancini . Time for him to walk down the plank or the curse stays
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 19:54   #19

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
here are some other quotes from Inter fans:
"Oh I Can Seeeeee The Uefa Cupppppp Oh So Glooooriooooous Lalalallalalllalalallalallalaallaal Wheres My Rope? Wheres My Hook? Wheres My Chair? Goodbye."

Poor guy

"damnn soo angry again **** THis INTER **** !! they must go to the second round if they don't and gonna play ****ing uefa cup than they have to win that ****.
AND pleeasse move gonzalez back to his mother..he can't even run with the ball..figo Old man go back home and enjoy your money
**** t man..FORZA CRESPO."

sorry for the language used ... but I am sure you guys will understand

"We are such a big shame to be called Champions of Italy. What a joke of a team. The Ref. was poor, but we were even worse. Today is the day, that Mancini might go, eventhough I hardly think that it is his fault that our players, cant stay on teh field.
Cordobo sucked so bad, and figo has compeltly lost it. Crespo missed one of the easiest chance I have ever seen. SCREW INTER"

pretty realistic view on things, I think
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 01:03   #20

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
Awesome editing Zlatanov. But I'm just waiting to see how Mr. Moratti tackles this defeat in his typical 'cool' fashion.
And to be honest I don't think anyone really acknowledges Inter as the champion of Italy yet as opposed to what the inter fan wrote. Just read what inter superhero Maicon said on their website. Hilarious....
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 13:13   #21

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Hey guys,
A couple of days ago I found a link - posted by a member of another Milan forum - to a Polish site where one can watch a full replay of almost all CL games.
Sometimes, for users utside of Poland, you might have to try several times before the game starts ... it works great for me ... I use Mozilla, just allow pop-ups from the site since the player starts in a pop-window.

Here is the link and attached is a screen portion from this same site with some key-words translated:
http://itvp.pl/ligamistrzow/i.tvp/

NOTE: to see a list with all games, click on "04. MECZE" and then on the "clock" icon with "zobacz mecz" next to it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	opiszp3.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	10831  
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 23:21   #22

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I simply don't understand y Milan fans hate Inter Milan , for Heaven sake, How can u gus for get the best derby of he world, [(AC vs Inter) Milan ]
I hope Inter makes it 2 the round of 16 and clashes with the likes Arsenal, Man Utd, Luckypool, Barca, Madrid and not only beat them but embarace them by firing 4-5 goals
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 15:45   #23

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Anyone watching the Barca Chelski game? Its going as usual i.e. great. 3 yellow cards till now and many more on the way by looking at the crunching tackles exchaged on both sides. Ronaldinho is working hard to improve his reputation but isn't getting the results. Messi is doing a fantastic job. I am supporting chelski (as they are underdogs). Essien is simply fantastic. Overall Chelski is doing better than Barca as a team. For listings and streams check this link http://www.football4less.com/schedul..._31102006.html
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 16:00   #24

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Lampard had his 5 minutes of glory. First with a 35 yard ground cross beating 3 Barca players and exactly on the foot of Robben who couldn't convert it. Then a 170 degree kick which beat Valdes and score a wonderful goal. Awesome Chelski play till now.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 16:04   #25

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Gudjohnsen scored the second Barca goal. Its 2-1 now
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 16:42   #26

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
And Drogba seals a draw at Nou Camp in the 92nd min of the game - 2-2 ...
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 16:44   #27

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Its 2-2. Drogba equalised on the 93rd minute. They really look like a team. I have a strong suspicion that Rijkaard is facing some serious problems from the club officials and if he continues like this then he will surely get axed by the end of the season. Good game.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 16:59   #28

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Barca in some trouble now. Whatever happens between Bremen - Chelsea on the next matchday Barca is in for a tough game against Werder Bremen. I am expecting Bremen to draw or even beat Chelsea which will force a heart stopping game between Barca and Bremen on the last matchday.

In group C Liverpool and PSV power through their group. I was expecting this one to be tough as Galatasaray is always tough plus the French were suposed to give some resistance. What a joke this group proved to be.

Valencia and Roma seem set to make it through in group D, unless Roma doesn't mess things up in the last two games. They are good enough though to make it through and I would expect them to draw in Ukraine to reach the last 16.

I watched Spartak-Inter and it wasn't a pretty one. Inter score so early that it messed Spartak's approach to the game. They had to change everything to adjust to the current result. But they failed to create anything significant anyway and Inter looked really dangerous on the counter. I also saw glimpses of Bayern-Sporting on my TV as I was mostly paying attention to Barca-Chelsea on my computer. From what I saw I think Sporting has what it takes to beat Inter in Milano. Man do I hope that happens in the next game and see Inter scared out of their mind going to Germany to beat Bayern.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 17:13   #29

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
I was surprised with Valencia and Roma(was down by 1 goal) , Valencia 2 times down by a goal but in the end draws in two matches . Saw the second half of Barca-Chelsea , Chelsea players were very agresive on Barca but in the end they got away with a important draw and things can get difficult for Barcelona now , btw great goal by Lampard in Drogba's Mourinho didn't hesitate to get down on his knees like he scored strange coach i gotta say
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2006, 18:04   #30

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
By the way, those of you that saw Barca - Chelsea.....What about Farina?
Why is this guy so highly regarded? He could not take controll over the match and even though it was a rough game.....it didn't deserve that many yellows. Yellow cards frustrate players even more. It makes them mad how the other team didn't get one and they did and back and forth. He got into all sorts of confusions a couple of times. Such a poor job. He sucked during the derby and he does it again.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.