AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-09-2006, 11:56   #91

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
I decided to take my first look at 'my team' since i chose it and while i was there i had a look at other people's formations ... what a bunch of cheats! 2-5-3?? What's the point of having defenders in the list if you can get away with only play 2 of them??
For some cases, that's what you call Automatic Substitution! Matchday 1, I had a 4-3-3 formation but it automatically subbed those who aren't playing and I ended up having a 2-5-3 formation. For Matchday 2, I didn't bother changing it. Why? Because I didn't bother changing it
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 11:58   #92

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
well, I wanted to chang things around but I couldn't even access the damn site
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 14:17   #93

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
so what does the winner get?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 14:22   #94

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
so what does the winner get?
have no idea but hope it's more than a just a finger ... or two
would settle for a tap on the shoulder, though

P.S. Loved the look on Carrol's face after Simplici had just scored for 1-0 vs West Ham
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 19:06   #95

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
well, I wanted to chang things around but I couldn't even access the damn site
Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
so what does the winner get?
Playstation with a free Fantasy Football game to continue enforcing one's yearly addiction and rack one's brains out during off-season - j/k

Matchday - PS2
Group & Final - PSP
Top Prize - PS3
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 23:04   #96

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
so what does the winner get?
Correction plz...................
U should ask what does mzk57 would get?
unlike some one who is at the bottom of the league and yet claims to be the best soccer pundit here
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 01:09   #97

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
Mzk57 would get a nice hair transplant as a matchday prize and probably a brain transplant as an overall prize.
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 05:37   #98

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Arcy, i meant what does the winner of our little league get? Not the overall winner. Some sort of mm prize

who claims to be the best football pundit here then mzk57? With the amount of arrogance you show in expecting to be the winner already, one would think you see yourself as the best football pundit. Although we all know your football knowledge is contradictary, based on double standards and ilogical thought.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 22:39   #99

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
who claims to be the best football pundit here then mzk57? With the amount of arrogance you show in expecting to be the winner already, one would think you see yourself as the best football pundit. Although we all know your football knowledge is contradictary, based on double standards and ilogical thought.

What u r exactly trying to say????
U say that I (mzk57) m wrong with every point that I say, which mostly include the Greatness of AC Milan , and u compare a cheap club like LUCKYpool with AC Milan . Man its almost a crime here and ppl should be banned for that for a month or so (IMO). All these mind blowing comments of urs indirectly indicate that u think u (Mr. Jim_Uk) are the best football pundit here but when the judgement day came (Uefa CL match day 1) we all came to know that what low level of soccer knowledge u have despite living in the same country of Lampard & Terry. Come on atleast u should be in the top 10 after all ur imaginary posts in the recent past & its simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 22:46   #100

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan
Mzk57 would get a nice hair transplant as a matchday prize and probably a brain transplant as an overall prize.
Just like AC Milan, I would be the one standing at the end of the match day 6 and then at the end of semies, Believe me its going to happen and u can bet ur life on it
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 16:34   #101

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcy
Why is that?
I don't know for sure, too much traffic I guess as it was in the last day before the games and the deadline.
I didn't have problems with the www.uefa.com, but whenever I tried accessing my Fantasy League account, I couldn't get in - guess it's a pretty popular competition
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 19:23   #102

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Guys pls stop insulting each other, its not my business but its not pretty at all. Everybody has its oown opinion weather its right or not.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 19:27   #103

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57

What u r exactly trying to say????
U say that I (mzk57) m wrong with every point that I say, which mostly include the Greatness of AC Milan , and u compare a cheap club like LUCKYpool with AC Milan . Man its almost a crime here and ppl should be banned for that for a month or so (IMO). All these mind blowing comments of urs indirectly indicate that u think u (Mr. Jim_Uk) are the best football pundit here but when the judgement day came (Uefa CL match day 1) we all came to know that what low level of soccer knowledge u have despite living in the same country of Lampard & Terry. Come on atleast u should be in the top 10 after all ur imaginary posts in the recent past & its simple as that
This is the room full of people who care about what you have to say.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 15:58   #104

Senahid1

Registered User
 
Senahid1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: RBiH,Doboj
Fave Players: Maldini(C),Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Spahić, Barbar
Senahid1 is on a distinguished road
Anderlecht - AC Milan is our next match in Champions league, we wil win
bWIN
__________________
FORZA MILAN !


Senahid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 17:04   #105

Rayan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gerrard
Rayan is on a distinguished road
No insults Kastriot. Mzk57 doesn't mind a lil kiddin once in a while. After all he duz tht all the time.
Rayan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.