AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2006, 21:00   #31

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Thanks a lot Xudong. I think we all need to lighten up sometimes. There is no need to take things too seriously. Ukrainian, peace my friend---if I said anything that offended you, then accept my apologies. There was not intention on my part. I was simply making light of the whole $hevchenko affair---that to be honest, til today, I still find difficult to accept
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:05   #32

raptor

Registered User
 
raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: bulgaria
Fave Players: all milanisti and some others
raptor is on a distinguished road
he must play with his new family name on the back-PUZIK N7
raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.