![]() |
|
|
#61 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
madrid 2-0 up.RVN
__________________
FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
![]() |
sorry.Raul follow up
__________________
FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Bonera gets a yellow...great...just great!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
We need Gourcuff...Clarence needs to be changed immediately....what a poor game from the Dutchman!!!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Is it me or is Seedorf running like an old man this season.
Bonera doesnt impress me in any way, fouling when he should be tackling. Kaka seems our only dynamic player.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
I give my vote for Warro's membership in the Sunshine Club to be revoked ... for life
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
I have not seen such a pathetic game from Milan in years...we cant seem to make the easiest of passes...nothing is working for us...and Clarence isnt helping...Rino has waaaay too much work to do, and Pirlo cant do it by himself...even Kaka seems a little jaded
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Calling it as I see it Zlat...
...finally some good play by Milan..hope we can keep it up...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Good build up spoiled by Pippo´s poor cross...ahh if it aint one player...its another...
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
yeah im giving up watching the game, il go do some work on the site.. something really has to change...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
we seem to have two speeds today...slow, and dead slow...nice build up, again, a poor cross..not much improvement, if any, from the Samp game..forwards cant connect....I am about ready to give up on the three points, and settle for the draw at this rate...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Pippo misses an easy chance...right after missing a first, that with minimal contact, could have given us a goal...wow...
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
surpririsngly I have different opinions from you guys; I think Milan played OK... in the middle of first half the passing was awful; but overall the defense is solid so far.
Bonera didn't impress me either. Pippo has to do better... and Milan has to be faster. Seedorf is a nightmare... unforutnately. |
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
I think we could afford putting cafu in to give us more bite on the right ... and Anderlech aren't exactly wizzards in attack, so that shouldn't create any problems in defense.
Pippo just missed another good opportunity ... with a little more concentration he could have scored at least a couple of goals this 1st half. Not really sure why so many complaints from our play - OK, we aren't exactly making fans fall in love with our play but we control the game even when playing not that close to our best. We have had a number of pretty good chances to score but the players, and Pippo above all, have been wasting them at least for now.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
How we are playing?. We are bad?.
|
|
|
|