Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Guys, really...how long more you ll try to find explanations for Gila not scoring goals? I call it "wearing pink glasses". Be realistic. He doesnt score not because of poor service (Pippo still scores...maybe not a lot, but he does). We have Kaka who serves well, Pirlo and Seedorf serve them as well. Its not about service. Gila scored 50 goals not for Milan. That means he is just not Milan type player. Maybe in another team he ll start scoring again, I dont know. But for Milan - I doubt it. Selling him and keeping Boriello, or maybe selling them both and buy someone, who ll settle well in Milan. Maybe Torres, maybe Drogda...someone expensive, but able to score. And why the hell haven't we bought Crespo??!! Stupid mistake it was. Crespo wanted to play for Milan. We should have bought him.
Yes, sorry off the topic...Someone called Dida to be a captain. Thats possible. Dida probably would make a good captain.
|
Dida will be, but he is leaving us soon, perhaps. Gattuso seems like the best person to bet, while Nesta should also be a candidate. Kaka will eventually earn it by himself.
A word on Gila: Gila didn't score, but so did Oliveria and Inzaghi. If you want to find someone to blame, Gila is the easiest scapegoat, and I'm very surprised that people targeted him so badly as than Oliveria. In my opinion, Oliveria really hasn't done ANYTHING for Milan. Finally 17 goals without taking a penalty; all taken by the almighty-flops Shevchenko. If you want to find someone to blame, find Oliveria, not Gila. Or how about Inzaghi; he has been wasteful in the first half.
Moral of the story: Don't find someone to blame. When the team conceded goals, it's not only the defenders' fault. When the team doesn't score, it's not only the attackers' fault.
And btw, I remembered I said that we should sell Janku. See now I"m eating a humble pie (lucky there are not (yet) many fans of Janku lol)