![]() |
|
|
#331 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
inter forget about the second derby normally!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#332 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
hahaha Inter with another player off ... Maicon i think!!! hahahahahahahaha
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#333 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
Good game.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#334 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
dont believe it mancini is safe!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#335 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
I guess Inter did not get to keep the 4-1 avatar afterall. Ha!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#336 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
shows we can play without Sheva!!!!!!!!!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#337 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I am very PROUD of milan. win or lose.
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#338 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
i think i got the 2nd red wrong ... livescore fooled me
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#339 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
The question is: When will Milan wake up from the 1st minute? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#340 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
r8 im off now cya that game has tired me out!!!!!!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#341 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: Andrii "Sheva" Shevchenko
![]() |
Full Time and ....
They had gave their all I was saw their spirit! That was AWESOME!!! FORZA MILAN! |
|
|
|
|
|
#342 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Fave Players: Kaka', Nesta, Maldini, Boban, RobyBaggio
![]() |
I TOLD u guys!.. respect for everyone who kept cheering and supporting and not only looking at the negatives.. milan did what they had to do.. score 3 goals.. yes we lost.. BUT IM DAMN PROUD OF MILAN.
FORZA MILAN ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#343 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
We did Jeff, Kaladze had a good chance in the 1st minute ... had that gone in ... well, who knows.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#344 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
![]() |
Hear hear. A game of two halves if their ever was.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#345 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
I simply dont want to say anything for the first half,as I think CArlo was responsible for that.I think All of you would agree.
ON the other hand In the second half we won more tht we could ever imagine, THank you ,Thank you guys for this amazing second half and for leting us know why do we forship you more than anything in this world (I was questioning myself in the firs half) I really dont care that we lost,I only hope this is going to be Huge boost for the CL game,where we should concetrate now. Gila scored - that is most imoprtant thing for me this night Oliveira did good too. KAKA - Ballon d`oro 2006.... ![]()
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|