![]() |
|
|
#376 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Im proud of Milan and I supported them every minute through the game. Well done Milan for putting a spirited come back and we will always be with you.
When Gila came on, he was DISGUSTING!!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH HES SO BAD!!!!! ok just kidding, Gila had a great 2nd half he really really impressed me and played well.. he held the ball perfect and released it perfectly..and wat a great header by him..well done gila, NOW PLEASE be more consistent..please stop blaming Carlo because he couldnt do anything more with the team he currently has.. Seedorf is having series of terrible absolutely terrible games, what is Carlo supposed to do? Screw our tactics up and play Brocchi there? or change a whole formation just to remove Seedorf? We can't do that, Seedorf is important to us AND WE HAVE NO ADEQUATE REPLACEMENT FOR HIM at the moment, Ancelotti couldn't do anything if Seedorf is playing bad. I thought that the ref was INCREDIBLY harsh on Milan. Towards the end of the 2nd half it kind of evened out. Damn we really could have gotten a fourth goal at the end, Oliveira was free from 3 yards to head in the cross but Nesta was also behind him and tried to head it and they collided. Nesta had a game to forget today. I never was comfortable with Kaladze in CB, I hope that after today you guys understand that he is a good player, possible a very good player, but he is not a world class player. We have to replace him with someone better. This is not only because of the point-blank miss, but for his performance. He was definitely better than Nesta but still, I dont think he should be starting for us in the future, we need to buy someone new. I also hope that Galliani and the President understand that we must dive into the market this January (AND NOT SELL ANYONE), and make our squad depth even more deeper and better. We really need someone to sub Cafu, because he cant play game in and game out. Oh yeah and BTW, Cafu was SPECTACULAR today. What a great game by him. Anyway, great 2nd half performance by Milan but still there is a deep problem. It is a psycholigical issue. We only start playing well when we are under pressure for some reason. Carlo Ancelotti and the team are the ones responsible for this, they should change their approach to the game. But lets not get too flattered by the performance because Inter were in 10 men for around 30mins, maybe more. Then Vieira got injured and they were in 9 men. We really should have beaten them, but with the way we played in the 2nd half I am satisfied. Inter are now +14 points ahead of us, and most of you have lost hope, but I find this as the ideal opportunity to start betting for Milan winning the Scudetto as the odds will go up for Milan now Fix the mentality of the team, add some depth in January and we're set.FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#377 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
AC MILAN ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#378 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I forgot to add one thing to my post. I'm proud to call myself a Milan fan, and I'm proud members on this forum and the great attitude. Come May, we WILL celebrate, I feel certain!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps - Karim, be proud of the victory, Inter did well. congratulations, BUT come May be prepared to weep. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#379 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#380 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
) ... Mihailovich was just standing in his way trying to calm him down.btw, congrats for a good win Karim ![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#381 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Hitman you had me going for a second there. Credit to you for giving Gila some praise. I also agree that Carlo cant do much unless he has some realistic options on the bench.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#382 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Quote:
And thanks guys, better luck next time ![]()
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#383 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
now maybe people still start to agree with me about Simic... and considerin' the way our defence conceded 4 goals... surely Simic who has been nothin' short of brilliant everytime he played this season deserves way more chances...
Nesta seems to be affected by rumours of his return to Lazio or maybe too distracted by his new born child... he lost his focus... |
|
|
|
|
|
#384 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
I cant see ourselves losing matches with a big difference anymore. I really see a bright season ahead even if we don't win scudetto. This match will take us a long way.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#385 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Zlat, you saying Warro has a fanny?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#386 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Larissa, Greece
Fave Players: Baresi, Van Basten, Weah....
![]() |
I wonder, if Mr Carlo's time has exceeded our team..... Defensive formation in our field??? On first half?? I can't believe it.... We need some changes, or the team this year will badly do nothing....
__________________
He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future.... conquers the past.... Forza Milan.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#387 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
So did you want Simic in Cafu's place? or in Nesta's? or in Kaladze's? or did you want him in Gila's place? Our defence was bad when they defended, all of them. Even if Simic was there he wouldnt have done any better, but when we went forward we were amazing. Really amazing. Our problem is that we have to start waking up early in the match. I hope the players dont take this performance as a victory, but just take the confidence from it. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#388 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
![]() |
Milan's moral should go up because the team really did well, pitty yes that they didn't equalise because of the continuing efforts but Inter have had a little bit more overall posession, and Milan only dominated in the last few minutes after Matrix was red carded, a game to remember: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=156188
__________________
Treble Winner FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908 |
|
|
|
|
|
#389 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#390 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
I can't stop thinking of how we played well against 10 men for the last 20 mins Just ordered me a Milan scarf off eBay btw.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home Last edited by NAMMY; 28-10-2006 at 16:14. |
|
|
|
|