![]() |
|
|
#121 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
120 Euro and i'll get 432 Euro ( about 300 pounds) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 11 2006
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
lucky.. just lucky...
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
Good call, T. ... at least for now ![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Fave Players: Gattuso
![]() |
Borriello goal! 4-2!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Gila?! Simic?! Ah ...
Borriello. He must be better than Oli.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#128 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
Were not all rich in England! £300 is alot for me!!!!! ![]() I'd have taken that bet, but i don't 120 euros to put on them in the first place.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
everytime we played attacking football we did it. But in most cases Carlo put the wrong principe of football on the field......
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
Seedorf appears to be injured........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
![]() |
it' s nice we got back, but we shouldn't have to come back is games like this, against a serie b team
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
4-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boriello for sure this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#134 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
Borrielo 4-2
|
|
|
|