AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2006, 06:43   #46

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Don't try and think you have the measure of me because you didn't get an apology, you don't know me so don't act like you do. Stop throwing a tantrum because you're not getting your own way.

I encouraged you to show the names of the people who wanted us to lose the game so i don't see how i could possibly think you were making that fact up. So here you are the one who is wrong. Don't believe me? Then read what i put again.

You don't seem to get it do you. If i accused you of anything it was of talking about something gloomy, that is all. Hence the word TALKING about. I didn't accuse you of following or believing the things you talked about, i didn't insult you with a vile or hate filled comment. I merely in jest mentioned you as someone talking about gloomy things as you were the first one to mention it in this thread. That is all. Anything else you have read into it is by your own doing and by your own mistakes, not mine. So in that sense it is you who are wrong again.

As the a proclaimed administrator of p!ss & vinegar you think you'd be able to take a tiny bit of ribbing, but it seems you cannot by your over reaction.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:48   #47

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Apology accepted Jim. If thats what you just gave me.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:52   #48

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
You should be so lucky
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:52   #49

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
no you should
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:55   #50

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
but i'm not looking for an apology

this could go on forever
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:29   #51

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well you'll get one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJim
you don't know me so don't act like you do.
Sorry for not knowing anything about you

Yet... now all of a sudden
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJim
I merely in jest mentioned you as someone talking about gloomy things as you were the first one to mention it in this thread.
Oh now I'm supposed to know you so well that you were speaking in jest.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:58   #52

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
oh, guys, put a stop to this will ya?
That's exactly what MM was lacking - two of the oldest and most regular posters, who haven't yet fallen into deep depression, two sunshine club members to turn on one another.
Get agrip on your egos and shake hands ... trust me, in a couple of days you will be laughing, more at yourself than anything or anyone else, when you go back and remember how and why all of this started.
It could have at least been an important discussion to make you angry with one another, but this ...

Now, lets get back on topic
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 11-11-2006 at 09:02.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:03   #53

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
More than happy to. If there has been a misunderstanding I gladly apologize to Jim with sincerety. Thanks very much Zlat.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:21   #54

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
No problem. Thanks for understanding
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:47   #55

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm...guys, it seems to me that its not Roma - Milan tonight, but Milan - Roma. We are playing at home, aren't we? Well, according to Gazzetta.it we play at home. Am I confusing smth? Anyway, wherever it is played - it is going to be a very difficult game.
According to Gazzetta, RO and Gila are to start the game..the line up is the following:

---------------Dida-------------
--Janku-- Maldini-- Nesta-- Simic--
-----Seedorf-- Pirlo-- Brocchi-----
---------------Kaka--------------
--------RO------------- Gila------

Lets hope that Totti has a bad day today... And that Kaka has a good day today
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:03   #56

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I hope Milan have a good day today!
Well said Zlat btw.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:37   #57

Sleep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: Pirlo, Vicente, Joaquin, Ronaldinho, Beckham, Pato
Sleep is on a distinguished road
Let's beat roma. Roma is the club that I hate the most in Serie A


---------------Dida-------------
--Janku-- Maldini-- Nesta-- Simic--
-----Seedorf-- Pirlo-- Brocchi-----
---------------Kaka--------------
--------RO------------- Gila------

I'm quite sure Oliveira won't play. And I think Gourcuff will have a starting place too
Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 13:03   #58

MILAN!

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2006
MILAN! is on a distinguished road
i honestly believe that the squad would be more powerful with gourcuff in the place of seedorf.. not offend to seedorf or anything, but he tends to slow down the whole team, and we especially don't need that in this game, while gourcuff on the other hand is similar to kaka in that he his fast. other than that i don't think there should be any changes considering that the team is plagued with injuries and our options are limited. and i would keep the attack line as it is with gila and RO and inzaghi as a sub.
MILAN! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 13:18   #59

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
We're playing home 2night.... and we're going to win. I have a positive feeling (I am not drunk)

FORZA MILAN NON TI LASCEREMO MAI
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 13:24   #60

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
We're playing home 2night.... and we're going to win. I have a positive feeling (I am not drunk)

FORZA MILAN NON TI LASCEREMO MAI
Thats sounds a lot better than what you were feeling a couple of days ago. It was a morale buster what you said and I'm glad you've got a good feeling about this game. All I can say is thank you Franco for finding the confidence to believe in this team especially now in such hard times.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.