![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Empoli - Milan Highlights
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Curva Sud Place
Fave Players: Ricardo Kaka, Il Capitano Maldini & Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Very Poor.. Will Milan Fall in Seri B ??? I don't hope that.. come on Milan !!!!!!!!!.. Go.. Go.. Milan.. Forza Milan !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
did you know that milan have hit the woodwork 10 times in the last 12 matches and seven times it has been a decisive factor. and Oliveira hit the crossbar and post twice yesterday.
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Location: Curva Sud Place
Fave Players: Ricardo Kaka, Il Capitano Maldini & Roberto Baggio
![]() |
I know that.. Milan unlucky.. but i hope Milan get out from crisis.. maybe changed coach.. hired the new coach.. Forza Milan !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
one of the worst soccer games I have ever seen, the team is kaka and lots of people being old and standing
|
|
|
|